Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Heat 93 - Celtics 79(Game 1)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LeBron James
Points - 32
Rebounds 13
Assists 3
Game one does not surprise me. Celtics were tired. I think we see them pound the ball inside game 2. Heat dominated offensive rebounds, which did surprise me.
Sweep........
I think the Heat are going to run with this series. I think the Celtics may win one game, if that.
ekff Wrote:Sweep........

Totally agree.
We are talking about a Celtics team that had to go to game 7 with the 76ers.
Yes, the 76ers..

Heat will win this series in easy fashion.. All without Bosh.
I am a OKC fan as well, but I just don't see them winning against the Spurs.
Tim Duncan is healthy as a horse and he's making everything he does look so easy. Tony Parker is playing great. When the Spurs are healthy as they are right now they are a tough team..

but...

I still say Lebron takes his ring this year and doesn't look back after it. Ring after ring after ring.
And another thing..

I know how people used to say that "The Heat is D Wade's team"..
What has he done except shoot like Kobe Bryant lately? And we all seen how that worked out for Kobe out there in the West.. ahahaha
The heat was down 2-1 before WADE went crazy and ran away with the series.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:The heat was down 2-1 before WADE went crazy and ran away with the series.

He was also a big reason why they were down 2-1 lol
But in all honesty I think the Heat's title run lies in how good D-Wade plays.

Lebron is being so consistent right now that you are pretty much guaranteed a big game across the board every night - That isn't the case with Wade, but the better he plays, the better shot they have at winning.