Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Does Powell County Have Any Players Signed?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does Powell County have any of their seniors signed? Alice Lloyd doesn't count either. I signed with them and was not even one of the 3 best on my team.
Hale to berea
Johnson to asbury
Centers signed with pikeville, but may join millitary
pelfrey and morton are still deciding where they will play, if they havent yet
spencer earned a full ride to uk for govenor scholar, i believe
hayes will be playing for morehead state next year
and signing with alice lloyd does count. that is an ignorant comment. devon pelfrey and corey brewer play there and they were really good high school players. did you play?
Hale isn't going to Berea. He did get accepted but they messed him over so he said he was going some where were he could play against Berea and make them pay for doing what they done and I really can't blame them. I mean what college tells someone they are accepted and can go there then change there minds?
Strikeout King Wrote:Hale isn't going to Berea. He did get accepted but they messed him over so he said he was going some where were he could play against Berea and make them pay for doing what they done and I really can't blame them. I mean what college tells someone they are accepted and can go there then change there minds?

Don't understand what you are saying? Talked to his dad and he said he signed. He should have no problem getting accepted. I actually don't see how he could not get accepted.
unless something has changed here recently.

This came straight from his facebook (May 11)

Quote:Who got screwed by Berea? This guy. I got accepted and was about to schedule classes then they say I can't go there. Welp frig them I'll go to a school they play next year and see how they like me playing against them
Elliott Hale is going to Alice Lloyd