Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Spurs-101vs Thunder-98 Game 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Spurs rally in the 4th to comeback and take game 1.

Spurs outscored the Thunder 39-27 in the 4th.
This was a great game. I love to watch the Spurs work
This is going to be very fun series to watch. I wouldn't care if it goes 7 games with this match up.
Every time that Westbrook shoots 7-21, the Thunder will lose.
^ Would you trade Westbrook for Deron Williams straight-up? I feel Westbrook might be the best PG in the game, but he's a bad fit for Durant. Williams just might be the perfect fit.
I didn't get to watch Sad
Sweep.... #GoSpursGo
Stardust Wrote:^ Would you trade Westbrook for Deron Williams straight-up? I feel Westbrook might be the best PG in the game, but he's a bad fit for Durant. Williams just might be the perfect fit.

I would trade Westbrook and a draft pick for Williams....
^ How come every time someone loses a game everyone on here starts saying "They need to trade." OKC are a young team, they don't need to trade any of their "young 3."
^ No, I think everyone on here has been saying that Westbrook is not a good fit with Durant since last year. OKC is obviously good. They could be even better and have the means of making a deal that could make them better.
Stardust Wrote:^ No, I think everyone on here has been saying that Westbrook is not a good fit with Durant since last year. OKC is obviously good. They could be even better and have the means of making a deal that could make them better.

Understand... But IMO: It's Durant who isn't as good as people think...
Exciting!
ekff Wrote:Understand... But IMO: It's Durant who isn't as good as people think...

I can't disagree with you on Durant. In many ways he reminds me of George Gervin from the 80's. Only time will tell.
You guys have to be kidding me?
Westbrook is so overrated. Even on NBA2k12 he's overrated lol..

Durant is the blood - sweat - and tears of the thunder.

Either way, I'd say OKC is in for a long ride against the Spurs. They are playing exceptional.
ekff Wrote:^ How come every time someone loses a game everyone on here starts saying "They need to trade." OKC are a young team, they don't need to trade any of their "young 3."

I didn't say they needed to trade anyone lol
They have a lot of great pieces - but they need some more scoring outside of their Durant, Westbrook and Harden, and in all honesty Westbrook really doesn't compliment his wingman like a true set-up PG would...
but what their doing is working and I wouldn't risk trading anyone unless they see that they can't get over the hump with their guys.
But with the Spurs aging (they are the best right now, but we all know that Parker, Ginobli, and Duncan don't have as many years left in the tank as they would like) and the Lakers on a downward slide, they will be the favorites in the West in a couple of years - if not next year.