Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Celtics 85 - 76ers 75 (Game 7)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Celtics move on behind Rondo's triple double..
Rondo is simply amazing. Pierce fouled out with a little under 5:00 left in the game and Rondo took over, hitting two big outside shots including a three pointer. He sealed the game as well with some big free throws late.

The Sixers have earned everybody's respect, they are a great team. TideHoss, you have nothing to be down about. Beating the Bulls in the first round and taking an experienced Celtics team to the wire shows how good the Sixers are. They are unselfish and I think have the potential to be even better the next couple of years.

Go Celtics. I will root for anybody who plays the Miami Heat.
Rondo is a beast
Yeah these guys exceeded all expectations this season. Im proud of 'em..I guess now I will pull for Boston against Miami, Im wondering if the Philly series may worn Boston down. That was a physical, hard fought series, and it couldnt have been good for a hurting team like Boston..But my goodness, somebody, anybody beat the friggin Heat..
Spud6 Wrote:Rondo is a beast
Yes he is. People can talk the "Big 3" all they want, but Rondo is BY FAR the best player on that team. Had Rondo not played as phenomenal as he did, there would be no conference finals for Boston.
We going to the SHIP!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Yes he is. People can talk the "Big 3" all they want, but Rondo is BY FAR the best player on that team. Had Rondo not played as phenomenal as he did, there would be no conference finals for Boston.

Agreed.

Rondo has had 9 triple doubles in the playoffs since 07, rest of the NBA only 7. Rondo is the best PLAYER on the team.
Said it all along....Rondo is the best PG in the game.
He's slwoly working his way to best player in the game.