Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Game 6: Sixers 82 Celtics 75
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bring on Game 7. Philly forces game 7 by beating the Celtics 82-75! Way to go Sixers!! Lets get it done, boys!
I've gotta tip my hat to Philly. A true team...unselfish, plays good defense. Doug Collins hopefully will get the credit he has long deserved as a coach.

Should they beat the Celtics, they better beat the Heat.
I hope the 76ers win!
TideHoss32, I stood by you when the Sixers were struggling, I remember the feeling you have now when my Kings were great. Congrats. Maybe soon my Kings will return to greatness.
Well Well
LWC Wrote:TideHoss32, I stood by you when the Sixers were struggling, I remember the feeling you have now when my Kings were great. Congrats. Maybe soon my Kings will return to greatness.
Believe it or not, I have always liked the Kings..Especially when they had Webber and my boy Corliss from Arkansas. Being a Hogs fan, of course I would root for them, but when they got Webber, then I made them my second favorite team, lol..I hope they get back to being that good again soon, too. They were flat out fun to watch..They were the polar opposite of what my Philly team is: They scored a thousand points a game, and Philly wins games 76-70 lol..but it will happen. The pieces are there....stick with 'em, and you'll be rewarded..
Boston will still win game 7. I guarantee that!
Allen Iverson won this game with his presence.
Spud6 Wrote:Allen Iverson won this game with his presence.
I miss AI3 Sad
^I do too and I'm not a 76ers man. I just loved how hard he played every game. Not PRACTICE, the game. lol
Best series by far.