Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Human Remains Discovered; State Medical Examiner On The
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Northern Kentucky investigators are searching for answers, after human remains were discovered in a wooded area in Kenton County. Investigators aren't saying a whole lot about the condition of the body, but they believe it may have been there for quite a while. According to State Medical Examiner Dr. Emily Craig, possibly for several years.

Investigators say a man walking through the woods on Friday made the unsettling discovery. The State Medical Examiners Office is now trying to determine how, and why, the remains ended up in the area, including the manner of death. To get some answers, the bones are being taken to Frankfort for tests. "With skeletal remains it's a little more difficult than if it was a complete body." Said Dr. Emily Craig.

Dr. Craig hopes the tests will be able to determine whether or not the bones suffered any trauma. "I'll be able to give a height, more exact time since death or anything else that might be more specific." Said Dr. Craig.

Meantime, police tell LEX-18 News there were other items found near the body that could help in the identification process. No word however, on when the State Medical Examiners Office will have the testing complete.

People with information about this case are being asked to call the Covington Police at 859-292-2222.

[Image: pxl_trans.gif]
Go forensics! Go forensics!
i love forensics....i cant wait for college!
SAME here GG.
some call up Grissom