Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: I have two of the Final Four.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How many did you have?

My final four was UCLA, Florida, UCONN, and Duke.

I'm in first place in all three of the contests I got in.

How are you guys doing?

I had Texas, Memphis, Boston College, and UCONN
Did you sign up for the BGR tourney 98? I didn't think I saw you in there.

I got 1 Final 4 team in with Florida.
I had LSU, Florida, Alabama and Kentucky.. I knew UK was a long shot but I would never pick against UK. I never play for money anyway just for fun.

I got two right as well.
Tomcat68 Wrote:Did you sign up for the BGR tourney 98? I didn't think I saw you in there.

I got 1 Final 4 team in with Florida.
No I missed it. I didn't see it posted until it was too late.
Not sure if this will work but here is a link to the picks I made for all of my brackets.

This one is on yahoo.

http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/men/276925
I had the following Florida, UCONN, Memphis, and WVU; therefore, I only have one right.
WVU was a good pick, I thought they would do much better!
If you had entered the BGR bracket, you would have 76 points right now and would have already solidified the championship because the winner only has 74 points right now and cannot gain anymore. There's nobody left in the bracket that can get above 74. You're bracket would have 76 already and still have a chance to get up to 140 points.
Tomcat68 Wrote:If you had entered the BGR bracket, you would have 76 points right now and would have already solidified the championship because the winner only has 74 points right now and cannot gain anymore. There's nobody left in the bracket that can get above 74. You're bracket would have 76 already and still have a chance to get up to 140 points.
So I guess you could see it. I was wondering if you could since I was logged in to Yahoo.

This is the first year I only did one set of picks, I put the same in on every one I got in, and it seems to be working better. I think I'll do it every year now.

Put me in ours now!! haha. I wish I would have seen it in time.
Tomcat68 Wrote:If you had entered the BGR bracket, you would have 76 points right now and would have already solidified the championship because the winner only has 74 points right now and cannot gain anymore. There's nobody left in the bracket that can get above 74. You're bracket would have 76 already and still have a chance to get up to 140 points.

Who? :yikes:
BelfryJustice Wrote:Who? :yikes:
Me. Read above posts.
98NCCalum Wrote:Me. Read above posts.

I did read the post and figured it out after my post.

:moon: :moon: :moon:
BelfryJustice Wrote:I did read the post and figured it out after my post.

:moon: :moon: :moon:
Cool.

So TomCat, who is winning?
I had Duke, Kansas, Uconn, Florida !
I had:
Duke
Memphis
UCONN
Boston College
98NCCalum Wrote:Cool.

So TomCat, who is winning?

supa_carrot won. I haven't really seen him post in a while. Corndog23 finished 2nd just one point behind while crazytaxidriver finished 3rd just 3 points back of the leader.
I had Duke,UCLA,UCONN, and Boston College
Tomcat68 Wrote:supa_carrot won. I haven't really seen him post in a while. Corndog23 finished 2nd just one point behind while crazytaxidriver finished 3rd just 3 points back of the leader.
So I'm the smartest guy on here!! :letsparty
I had Syracuse- they lost first round, Gonzaga, UConn, Ohio State. Needless to say, I'm not winning.
98NCCalum Wrote:So I'm the smartest guy on here!! :letsparty

hardly....:moon:
I have Florida and LSU in one bracket.
corndog23 Wrote:hardly....:moon:
Beat you son.
Yeh and Chaminade beat #1 Virginia 20+ years ago, lets call them the best team in the country...Rolleyes
All I got right was UCLA
I have a big goose egg in the final four category. Smile
98NCCalum Wrote:So I'm the smartest guy on here!! :letsparty

nope just the luckiest lol :Clap:
crazytaxidriver Wrote:nope just the luckiest lol :Clap:
I've won my work pool three of the last four years, it's not luck if it happens continuously.
No one at my work has any teams left. I think the winner of our pool is our sports guy. Only fitting.
98NCCalum Wrote:I've won my work pool three of the last four years, it's not luck if it happens continuously.

hahah.. ok.. ok..