Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Scott County vs. Highlands
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know we are quite far away from the season, but I know that we have the opportunity to play Scott County this year and thought I would bring it up for discussion. Scott County loses QB Ben Lawler, but does return their leading rusher and leading receiver from last year. I think Scott County has been an underrated program the past few years. They have played as good as anybody in 6A not named Trinity or St. X, and have been to the state title game twice in this past decade, losing to Trinity both times (2004, 2011). What are everybody's thoughts on this game? It should be a good one. Scott could very well be the best team again this year not named Trinity.
I like this matchup because Scott County has depth and has some pretty good athletes. I like Highlands in the match up, but this will kind of be like the 4A final last year against Franklin Simpson, just the score might be closer
Go cardinals!
^ Troll! Big Grin
What is the date and location of this matchup?
^ Scott County is our second game of the year on August 24, after a tough Boyle County team and before open week. The game will be played at Highlands.