Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville vs. Lawrence County 5/23 (57th District)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who does everyone got...and who do you think they will throw.
I got LC in this one in a close game.
I got LC in this one and I too believe it will be a close one. Haven't seen enough games to say who I would throw, but Kingsmore has had the best outing I have seen for LC.
Paintsville by 3 runs, just not impresses with LC offense. However, if they surprise me and hit I could very well be wrong.
Any truth to the rumor that Ethan quit or got kicked off the team???
No idea what happened to ethan i have not seen him on the field in a while...and what i have seen in all the district games is that wallen is hard to beat in districts..i believe that he has beat every team in the district...but you never know because kingsmore has been good of late.
should be a great game. Best of luck to both teams.
GO Tigers!
Tigers-4
dawgs-3
Should be a good game if the boys in blue show up to play ball. Some games have been a crap shoot. You never know what Tiger team will show up on the field. I guess it just depends on how bad they want it.
It was a good over all game, both Teams showed up ready to compete, a great effort by other teams lc had some awful calls, that we're game changers and some costly errors, paintsville played a nice game hit the ball well played a solid game, it was a great game to watch
^How were they game changers?
The kid that was called safe at 2nd, said he was out. But, the 2 runs had already scored. On the very next batter he was thrown out at the plate....no harm.
The kid for LC that was called out at 1st when the kid picked the ball up in one hand and tagged the base with his other hand...The kid was out. Force play at first...run don't count.
The kid from LC thrown out at 3rd. The ump in the field was shielded from the play and the Home Plate Ump had rotated towards 3rd, had a better view and the field ump didn't make the call and pointed at the HP ump and he called him out. Which he was.
So which supposed bad call changed the game?
My hat goes off to LC for NOT giving up when they could have very easily done so. I wouldn't expect anything less from them. Hard fighting team with a good coach. Gonna be tough for the next couple of years.
^i don't believe it will be hard the next few years for lc they are only losing one player they will have some talented seniors this upcoming year, coach Feltner is a great job and he knows what it takes to win he will have a good ball club next year
A great coach I meant^
^I agree.