Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Motorcyclist Loses Control
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Damn that had to hurt
Batpuff Wrote:Damn that had to hurt

Only for a second...

[Image: regret.jpg]
New meaning to the phrase "Rolling on down the highway"
Ouch! He will that one in the morning.
Just wondering if the guy survived? I have another one downloaded on my hard drive more gruesome that that, but don't know how to link it. This guy didn't make it btw.

Videos like these make me shudder when I think back to my motorcycle days as a teenager......:ChairHit:
There is a possibility that he survived, but it will definitely leave a "SCAR"
OldAndDecrepit Wrote:There is a possibility that he survived, but it will definitely leave a "SCAR"

....'ya reckon??
motorcycles are perfectly safe... it is the idiots on them that make them dangerous...
That had to hurt, but it looked like he was just going too fast or hit a wet spot and just laid it over anything coulda happened
Vincent Vega Wrote:motorcycles are perfectly safe... it is the idiots on them that make them dangerous...

Right you are, Vincent. Just like guns.....Guns don't kill, it's the morons who pull the trigger, just like it's the idiots (usually teenagers) who want to be Evil Kineviel.
OK the guy might have been a bit to fast but the idiot in the car did't even slow down or hit the brakes.....
OU_Bruiser Wrote:OK the guy might have been a bit to fast but the idiot in the car did't even slow down or hit the brakes.....

......it was more tha likely a woman driver looking in the mirror putting on her make-up and didn't see him sliding.Smile