Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: New Football Assistant Coaches At UK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rich Brooks has added 3 new assistant football coaches to his staff for the '06 season. Looks to be a great hire. Check 'em out........

[Image: 114681.jpg]
No worse than what we have.
I don't get it Yellow Snow?
We have a better chance to win a few games with those guys. Might even be a bowl year. :thatsfunn :notworthy :thatsfunn
At least if someone call our coaches "stoogies" for some of their decisions, they will be right.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I don't get it Yellow Snow?

If not, there's a good chance you never will either.....:Clap:
You are saying that there Assistant Coaches are a joke?
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:You are saying that there Assistant Coaches are a joke?

:Clap: ....that's good, Playboy5....now go up a little higher in the pecking order.
Don't even get me started on you, cause i will embarrass ya if you are going to start poking at me!
^Yellow Snow is used to that playboy...
LOL, Corndog23! I am sure he is! I guess we are the Yellow why he is the Snow I guess,!!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:LOL, Corndog23! I am sure he is! I guess we are the Yellow why he is the Snow I guess,!!
Smile Smile
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I guess we are the Yellow why he is the Snow I guess,!!

????? :Hammer3: ?????
Yeah, hit yourself with a hammer!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Yeah, hit yourself with a hammer!

I have....many times. Still got the 'knots' to prove it too..Smile
I for one am actually excited about football season. We have to have something to look forward to. Lord knows it won't be the basketball team next year!
venom93 Wrote:I for one am actually excited about football season. We have to have something to look forward to. Lord knows it won't be the basketball team next year!

Truthfully, I am too. I used to be a season ticket holder back during the Tim Couch era and even followed them to the Outback Bowl in Tampa, Fla. (Should have won that game against PSU btw). I'm not totally sold on Rich Brooks, but seems as if he has improved the program a bit since his hire. Would feel much better if they'd gone after Steve Spurrier when they had the chance.
I am not a huge Rich Brooks fan and by no means see him as the future of this program, but you gotta dance with who you brought so to speak. They should be better this year and the recruiting class gives us a little hope. If it weren't for parking passes the place would be empty for a lot of games. The tailgating makes poor football bearable.
venom93 Wrote:I am not a huge Rich Brooks fan and by no means see him as the future of this program, but you gotta dance with who you brought so to speak. They should be better this year and the recruiting class gives us a little hope. If it weren't for parking passes the place would be empty for a lot of games. The tailgating makes poor football bearable.

You are wrong about that. Commonwealth Stadium is always full. 70'000 strong, and i believe it always will be full.
corndog23 Wrote:You are wrong about that. Commonwealth Stadium is always full. 70'000 strong, and i believe it always will be full.

You must be kidding. They may say it sells out, but other than the Louisville game it is rarely full. I went to every game last year and there were always empty seats around. Especially if the weather is at all questionable.
corndog23 Wrote:You are wrong about that. Commonwealth Stadium is always full. 70'000 strong, and i believe it always will be full.

I'm afraid you're wrong, Corndog, on the attendance this seaon. Several games this season had almost half of the upper decks empty, especially the UT game. Even the UK student section had may empty seats. I'll see if I can't find some pics of these games and post them to prove my point.
I didn't renew my season tickets last year and still never had a problem finding a ticket. For FREE. I think my wife and I paid for tickets to one game this year. Everyone in our tailgating group always had extras to hand out.
venom93 Wrote:I didn't renew my season tickets last year and still never had a problem finding a ticket. For FREE. I think my wife and I paid for tickets to one game this year. Everyone in our tailgating group always had extras to hand out.

I turned down free tickets twice (Miss St and Tennesee games). Didn't want to waste gas money to see the product UK was putting on the field.

Not having any luck finding pics of stadium during home games, but I do remember the Channel 18 11 PM sports coverage after the UT game and Cutler was talking about the low attendance for the game and how the 'students' didn't even fill out their sections. Also talked about all the student alotment for tickets that went unclaimed. I remember it even showing pics of the upper decks. One side was about 2/3 empty. Also, I was chatting on the KSR football board with some buds and they were saying the attendance for the UT game was under 50,000. (actual people in the stands - not season tickets sold)

But I do have one pic for 'ya. Here's the UK band and the few fans that came to the game ready to make a tunnel for the players to run through.. Everyone else must be in the restrooms...Smile

[Image: fb_2005kfund_15.jpg]
Great picture Yellow. You can't see me in that picture though, I must have been sitting in the opposite endzone. Smile I know a lot of fans that haven't renewed or have decreased the number of season tickets they buy. My father keeps trying to figure out how to write his tickets off as a loss on his taxes every year. The corners of the stadium are always empty and I had lowers at the 50 for the Florida game and there were empty seats all around us. It is going to take a Tim Couch kind of player before they fill the seats on a regular basis. It's a big stadium and the home to a crappy football team. The beer tastes great in the parking lot though!
I don't know , but that is a BEAUTIFUL pic of Commonwealth!
Yep, Commonwealth is pretty, but you ought to see South Carolina's stadium. Absolutely beautiful.....and to be honest, there's no stadium quite like LSU's Tiger Stadium.
Here's a pic of LSU's Tiger Stadium. [Image: interior.jpg]

and South Carolina's...[Image: danbury.jpg]

For pics of all the SEC stadiums, CLICK HERE. Click on NCAA from menu at top left and choose SEC conference.