Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Support for Magoffin & Morgan County Football
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would anyone be interested in teaming up with Belfry Sport Shop, a t-shirt printing/sporting goods store in Belfry, to donate about 75 shirts each for the football programs at Magoffin and Morgan County high schools? The shirts might read "BluegrassRivals supports" Morgan/Magoffin football with a design w/ paid advertisements on the back (to pay for the cost of the shirts.) We would offer a reduced price since we plan to advertise on the back as well. This would be great for businesses, this website, and a good donation to these programs as well. Reply here to private message me if interested!
I drew up a design for each school. Morgan County's colors look best on a grey shirt while Magoffin's on black. I put a watermark so my artwork is known as mine. The backs would feature names/logos phone numbers or whatever of whoever put money into paying for them in one color. What do you guys think?

[Image: MorganCountyFootball-1.png]

[Image: MagoffinCountyFootball-1.png]
I feel this is a great idea