Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hi, from a former E Kentuckian
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've lived in WKY for many years and I just located this site when looking for some information on eastern ky teams.

Looks great to me, I hope to be able to keep up with the eastern teams this football season and so forth.

I hope to see a lot of good conversations.

Is ther anything I neeed to know?
welcome and spread the word in wky
Thanks I will. Do you have many guys from the left end of the state? Or for that matter, do you even want more or is it just a EKY thing?
Hey we want all we can get from down that way. I lived in glasgow for a year are you anywhere near there.
We want anyone from all across the site and surrounding areas as long as you're interested in Kentucky High School sports. But there are also some great college and professional forums to do that talk in as well. Right now we don't have many, if any, members from the west end of the state. We do have a couple from the North. Most everyone currently is from the Eastern half but we're continuing to grow. This site is still very, very young.
Welcome to BGR!! If you need anything just let me know... have fun!
We want all the members we can get, it doesn't matter which end of the state you are from. We do our best to cover the WHOLE state. We appreciate you being here and would love to have more of your friends here as well. If you need anything be sure to contact a staff member. We are always happy to help.
Cool, I will try to add what I can, the site looks great to be so young.
Welcome to the site. It is great to see another person from the West added. We hope that the West will catch up with the East and make a very rounded site. Please continue to enjoy the site and have fun. If you need anything, just let us know. Make sure you bring some friends with you to the site. What high school are you from in the East?

:Cheerlead :letsparty :Cheerlead
Never made it to high school. lol

What I mean is, I lived in Carter Co until I was about 7 and then we moved away. I was lucky enough to get back to KY eventually and Ive lived in WKY now for about 5 years.

This is the friendliest place I think I have ever been. You can shore tell a bunch of eastern kentuckians when you meet up with them. And that is a good thing.
Welcome!!!
Welcome!!!!
welcome if you need anything just give me a shout!
Welcome to the site if you need anything be sure to let one of the mods or admins know and we'll do anything we can to help. Enjoy and have some fun.
Thanks to everyone for being so nice and having a GREAT site.

I have wished we had something like this in WKY for a long time. We do have kypreps but it isn't anywhere nearly as useful as this site. I am really starting to feel at home here. Even if it is among mostly members from the other side of the state. j/k

I'll see if I can let some people know about this website and hopefully by the time football season rolls around, there will be enough here to keep the conversations going.
QQ should have the flyer back up soon so you or anyone can print it off if you wish.
What flier?
Welcome to the site !!
Whats up coffee man. Its awesome that we added one from the "other" side of the state. haha. Spread the word throughout your jobsite and at your local mcdonalds, and at the wal mart, or wherever. It would be sweet to get some more western ky convo going on here. Id like to be able to keep up with the entire state in athletics...welcome my friend.
Welcome coffee man. Quite familiar with Carter County. What part did you live in?

BTW......be careful about mentioning anything negative about UK basketball or Tubby Smiff while posting on BGR. :dontthink There's some 'touchy' people here that'll jump all over 'ya....Smile
QQ has a flier about BGR should have the link back up on the site shortly.
Welcome to the site!
Yellow Snow Wrote:Welcome coffee man. Quite familiar with Carter County. What part did you live in?

BTW......be careful about mentioning anything negative about UK basketball or Tubby Smiff while posting on BGR. :dontthink There's some 'touchy' people here that'll jump all over 'ya....Smile

I was afraid someone would ask that. I know it was not far from the Caves park and it was on Buffalo Creek. But I can't remember the actual road name we lived on. I was only a little kid at the time.

If my dad were still alive, I could ask him. I know that isn't much information.

And I will be careful talking about the Mildcats, thanks for the warning. Smile
Now leave the CATS out of this. LOL
coffee man Wrote:And I will be careful talking about the Mildcats, thanks for the warning. Smile

Mildcats is an understatement....

BTW, around these parts they're known as Tubby's Tampons. They're only good for one period and they have no second string. (sorry CatDawg....Smile )
Lol
Yellow Snow Wrote:Mildcats is an understatement....

BTW, around these parts they're known as Tubby's Tampons. They're only good for one period and they have no second string. (sorry CatDawg....Smile )

That is great! Thanks for the smile. LOL

Smile Smile
Yellow Snow Wrote:Mildcats is an understatement....

Smile lol
yellow snow that was GREAT good one hahahahaa thanks for the laugh
but welcome coffee man hope ya have fun
Hello welcome to a great fun site.
Pages: 1 2