Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tony Wolter leaves josh maxey's aau team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
According to ER coaches TOny Wolter the guard from east ridge has left josh maxey's hoop dreams team reportedly Maxey has been selling dreams to kids etc everyone in the state knows that guy is a liar. Also heard Shane hall is switching teams as well possible tenn travelers or lville ky majic's
Heard Kasongo quit his AAU team also. Can anybody validate?
Easternkyballer Wrote:According to ER coaches TOny Wolter the guard from east ridge has left josh maxey's hoop dreams team reportedly Maxey has been selling dreams to kids etc everyone in the state knows that guy is a liar. Also heard Shane hall is switching teams as well possible tenn travelers or lville ky majic's

Describing him is like describing half of the coaches in Eastern Kentucky.
Yes kasongo quit he will 100 percent be back at ER next yr he loves lick crick also I know this kid Chaz Griffin who mentors kasongo Chaz said he left Maxey Bc all the kids are aborting maxey's team the guy goes around lying to people trying to get involved like he is bigger than he thinks he is Chaz says Maxey is a bigtime snake also his aau team doesn't have real jersey's Preston told me they play with tank tipps I said wow
Easternkyballer Wrote:Yes kasongo quit he will 100 percent be back at ER next yr he loves lick crick also I know this kid Chaz Griffin who mentors kasongo Chaz said he left Maxey Bc all the kids are aborting maxey's team the guy goes around lying to people trying to get involved like he is bigger than he thinks he is Chaz says Maxey is a bigtime snake also his aau team doesn't have real jersey's Preston told me they play with tank tipps I said wow

I didn't know anyone used the word "crick" anymore.
I just wanted to clear up the air a bit. First off I already know who is saying all the negative stuff about my team and its just coming from pure jealousy from someone who I wouldnt let help me coach this year. Second as far as Ray goes he is a good kid and good player. But if anybody on here knew anything about baskeatball and my team you would know I coach 16u which consists of 10th graders only. Ray is an 11th grader!! There has been nobody leave my team that wasnt ask in a nice way to find a new team that I thought would be a better fit. Come to Lexington this weekend and you will see what we are made of! I plan on winning the State Tournament as am sure all of the players do as well. And oh yes Tony will be there! As far as Shane goes there are people calling everyday trying to get him to switch teams and I dont blame them hes the best 2014 kid in our state and Top 20 in the nation. Proof is in the pudding hes been the best player at every tourney weve been to this year. But he and his family are the most loyal people I kno. Thats why everyday my phone is blowing up with High major coches calling about him. We are solid as a team and if you wanna see like I say be in lexington this weekend we play at 630 friday and 1130 saturday then leave with the impression we make and you be your own judge!!
Josh Maxey when it comes to Shane hall I've done my research who are high major coaches? Miami Ohio or EKU wow that isn't high major coach. Chazz griffin didn't want to coach with you. What kind of jersey's are you all wearing this weekend Jordan,converse or under armour Bc Chaz's said you lie so much you believe your on lies. We will see what your made of this weekend. On another note what have you done for the Hall's or the other kids have you got Kapinga a offer no or Wolter no or Renfrow no or Rasheed no or Pitts no stop lying to kids you don't have any control or power you are a mid major aau coach an you know no high major coaches just look at your team jersey's that is a shame you have no shorts to match the tank topps. How did the visit to UAB go with the kids or did you lie to them again lol Chaz griffin told us all about you heard the Kasongo's really don't like you either but then again who does? You might as well let hall play with westvirginia wildcats or the Louisville majic Bc why would his dad listen to a guy like you who has never played college or at a high major outside of middle school I even asked coach Jessie Sizemore about you he laughed. Stop selling kids dreams coach
Ahhh Guys....come on
East Ridge should be really good next year if those guys come back.
Come on fellas
As we can all see in Maxey's post and his Facebook there are a lot of "I's" and "Me's" and "My's"...

Come on man it's all about the kids.. Grow up
Just to throw it out there, Coach Maxey's team won it all this weekend. Wolter was a part of that too.
I just wanted to congratulate coach maxey on his state championship! Great group of young men. And a lot of bright futures. Wish the best to all including coach. We are also excited to have him back part of the Kentucky elite family. Going to be a fun July and upcoming high school season.
Dont know where you get your facts but this Hall kid is big time D1 talent. he will land at IU or Purdue. He has a high school coach who is clueless as of how to use him, but he is a great talent. Dont hate on this kid because he is for real. He will be top 25 prospect this yr in junior class.
Seeing this so called "coach" in person for the first time I would be suprised if he could spell basketball. Team is really good, but my 8 year old daughter could have coached this team to the title. If you look up slimey AAU coach in the dictionary there would be a picture of him. Shocked to see parents letting kids play for this "role model".
Hey guys thanks for the Congrats lets remember that its all about these kids and thats what im here for is them. Anyone who knows me knows where my heart is and I bust my tail to help the kids and there families everyday. Dont respond to the negativity because this person obviously doesnt know me or any of our kids. I just wanna thank my kids and there parents for letting me be part of the journey to the top of where we are trying to get and together we will accomplsh our goals. I am blessed to be part of this group of kids every weekend its what motivates me to stay on the phone all the time with coaches and scouts and spend many hours on the road going to games and college visits. My main reward will be here soon enough and the payday will be when im wearing the hat of whatever college any of my kids choose to attend and cheer relentlessly just like I coach!! Words cant express my happiness for my kids! I love you guys! #Lessgooo
Coach Maxey Wrote:Hey guys thanks for the Congrats lets remember that its all about these kids and thats what im here for is them. Anyone who knows me knows where my heart is and I bust my tail to help the kids and there families everyday. Dont respond to the negativity because this person obviously doesnt know me or any of our kids. I just wanna thank my kids and there parents for letting me be part of the journey to the top of where we are trying to get and together we will accomplsh our goals. I am blessed to be part of this group of kids every weekend its what motivates me to stay on the phone all the time with coaches and scouts and spend many hours on the road going to games and college visits. My main reward will be here soon enough and the payday will be when im wearing the hat of whatever college any of my kids choose to attend and cheer relentlessly just like I coach!! Words cant express my happiness for my kids! I love you guys! #Lessgooo

:puking: :please:
Lol
I'm going to go ahead and declare this thread a top ten nominee for "MOST RANDOM SEQUENCE OF EVENTS IN BGR HISTORY".
AAU is out of control. It has taken the place of HS coaches and teams. IMO AAU needs to be brought back under of control, not just in KY but everywhere. Do we really think these AAU Coaches are doing it just for the good of the kids? I don't think so.
William Muney Wrote:AAU is out of control. It has taken the place of HS coaches and teams. IMO AAU needs to be brought back under of control, not just in KY but everywhere. Do we really think these AAU Coaches are doing it just for the good of the kids? I don't think so.

Could not agree more William. First and foremost they need to drug test these coaches. Then to see them talking trash to the coach there playing against for no good reason. C'mon man. Such good role models! Karma catches up to everyone in time.
I usually ignore these threads but I just can't this. I am not here to start anything first off, just stating some thoughts. To the last response aau is really just like bluegrass rivals. It can be extremely helpful and positive with some great information, or it can be negative and filled with trash depending who is involved. I without a doubt do it for the kids. I do enjoy meeting new people and coaching in some fun places and events. I will be the first to admit my kids are pretty talented and they are the reason for the success. However I am sure I make mistakes but nothing that is illegal or hurtful towards my kids intentionally. However I admit that some aau is extremely negative and unethical. Also, high school is extremely important and the high school coaches deserve a ton of credit for all they do for so little. But dont think that all high school and coaches are positive. Want to hear some things you wouldnt imagine get into a gym of any sort (high school,aau,college)and you will hear things that are uncalled for.not all, but they are out there. It would be great if high school coaches and aau coaches could work together. I have good relationship with most of my kids high school coaches and the others I just dont know that well,but nothing negative. I wish the best for all the kids out there with a dream. As for judging someone just by "seeing" him is uncalled for,at least talk to someone before you make assumptions. I know people that if you judged them by what they looked like you would be way off . No one is better than anyone in this world or thought more highly of than another. But like I said, I am not here to start anything. I am just expressing some food for thoughts. Nothing personal.
On a side note, Shane hall is a big time prospect. If he continues to work hard he has a bright future. And if you can get a degree payed for by playing at a college that is big time. Best of luck to Shane and every other young man.
I've always asked my kid's HS coaches if they should play for a particular AAU coach.