Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Franklin - Simpson knocks off Bowling Green
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
6 to 3 on our Senior night - beat 'em playing small ball - use a walk, hit'em over - bunt 'em in - a lot of fun for FS on it's last homegame and for our seniors, only 5 by the way to pick up a great win against such a good team!
The Wildcats deserved the win. Bowling Green made 4 costly errors and FS took advantage of them. Good luck in your district tournament.
it made for a very special night for our seniors / last home game - - -we have not had the best of years - on the other hand, we probably woke up the monster for whoever gets them next - that morrison kid is super tough but when they throw their horses - they can beat anyone - good luck to you as well - I'm kinda liking the thought of a hunter green / derek brock matchup???????????
robeyeshua Wrote:it made for a very special night for our seniors / last home game - - -we have not had the best of years - on the other hand, we probably woke up the monster for whoever gets them next - that morrison kid is super tough but when they throw their horses - they can beat anyone - good luck to you as well - I'm kinda liking the thought of a hunter green / derek brock matchup???????????

I believe the Purples will start Sowell for the East game, if East beats Central. Brock has had 2 saves and a win in relief this year. If Sowell were to get into trouble, they could bring Brock in for relief. Just guessing, but that is what I would do. Brock beat East and Green 8-0 in an earlier matchup, but Green was coming off an injury. Either way, it should be fun to watch.
if you get a chance - can you post gametimes / locations - thx