Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pacers 78 - Heat 75
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Both teams shot horribly in the 4th quarter from the line. LeBron missed two big free throws late in the 4th.

Series tied 1-1.
Refs robbed the Heat!
^ Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stardust Wrote:Refs robbed the Heat!

Should have been a foul at the end on Chalmers shot. He was hit on the arm. BUT THE OTHER 15 FREE THROWS THEY SHOT That was not fouls made up for the difference.

FLOP FLOP FLOP

WIN WIN WIN
Stardust, the game was at Miami? haha

But this was a really fun game to watch for the last 5 minutes. Both teams were going at it hard.
Gosh I hope the Pacers find a way to pull this one out. Dusty, get ready for 365 days of torture should the Heat go down at any point in the playoffs haha.
Lebron just adds to his list of chokes. missing 2 key free throws with 54 seconds left. smh
love it. :lmao:
The Heat had 15 points taken away from them on the flops that were not called! It just wore the Heat down. This was the most pathetically reffed game in the history of the NBA! Those referees should be banned from ever stepping on a basketball floor again. They should not even have the privilege of reffing 3rd grade girls inter-mural games...

[Image: blametherefsbanner.jpg]
This is a complete conspiracy against the greatest team to ever be assembled. It is obvious to everyone that the NBA hates the greatest player to ever have shoes bear his name! I swear, it's all about Lebron having his name on the Kentucky basketball shoes. The world is out to get the Kentucky Wildcats. Everyone is trying to take down UK, and as punishment, Lebron is now being punished because he put his moniker on the greatest college basketball program in History!

[Image: Conspiracy.jpg]
Lebron is being punished because of his relationship with UK!

[Image: LeBron_9_Kentucky_Basketball_Shoes.jpg]

[Image: news_lebron-james-kentucky-deal.jpg]
I bet lebron wished he saved some of those points from game 1 in the fourth.
I can't believe I am actually agreeing with you stardust, but....I am. Heat got totally screwed.

What does it matter though. Heat will win 4-1
You guys are pathetic. Worst officiated game ever? HAHA Is that why Lebron missed two key free throws with 54 seconds left at home?
Spud6 Wrote:Stardust, the game was at Miami? haha

But this was a really fun game to watch for the last 5 minutes. Both teams were going at it hard.

If by "going at it hard" you mean not producing ANY sort of offense whatsoever.

I've never seen 2 teams simply fail to lock a game up so many times...

I'm sure David West was asking his players to get off of the court and stop celebrating because of how bad they sucked it up in the waning minutes.
I'm telling you, they are out to get Lebron because they hats Coach Cal. All Lebron heaters secretly bate Coach Cal too. It's a conspiracy.
^ Yeah, sure. Big Grin