Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Collins 19 Iroquois 0 (3 innings)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final

Collins (17-14) plays at Trimble County tomorrow
I thought it was very neat that after the game the Collins players and coaches along with the Iroquois coaches were showing the Iroquois players how to play defense and run the bases in a scrimmage between the Collins JV and Iroquois varsity. It was obvious that most of the Iroquois girls had never played softball before and I thought that Collins showed great sportsmanship by cheering the Iroquois girls on and encouraging them throughout the scrimmage. Both teams should be very proud of themselves.
blue1424 Wrote:I thought it was very neat that after the game the Collins players and coaches along with the Iroquois coaches were showing the Iroquois players how to play defense and run the bases in a scrimmage between the Collins JV and Iroquois varsity. It was obvious that most of the Iroquois girls had never played softball before and I thought that Collins showed great sportsmanship by cheering the Iroquois girls on and encouraging them throughout the scrimmage. Both teams should be very proud of themselves.

Very classy!
Iroquois 000 - 0 0 2
Collins (13)6x - 19 15 0

WP - Lauren Shepherd (1-1)
LP - ???

2B - Lindsey Ketcham © 2, Shelbi Poehlein ©, Lauren Shepherd ©
3B - Amanda Buresh ©, Sara Chambers ©
HR - Bailey Rankin ©