Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UCONN 98 Washington 92 FINAL OT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Washington had this one. They end up with 5 players fouling out and UCONN survives once again. Will this continue or will it end up biting them in the butt?

47 UCONN FT's.
WHY oh why didn't Appleby take a shot on that last steal? He probably would have made it, could have gotten fouled at the very least. What an awful pass, and then to have Roy foul out. I really wanted Washington to win. Man, that was disappointing!
Wow again.....UCONN was beat tonight, Washington had them down 8 with a minute or so left but somehow Anderson hit an amazing 3 with 2 seconds left to send it to OT. Congrats to UCONN, but they better not take George Mason lightly, or they will NOT be in the final four this year...
There was an obvious goaltending call on uconn that wasn't called that really hurt Washington with a minute something to go.
I know, the announcers talked about it for several minutes. I think there were other bad calls too. But man, why didn't Appleby take a shot when he stole that ball? I'm so mad at him. lol. Down two points, and he had a great shot at making a two, or at least getting fouled. Maybe he even both. But no. He makes that hideous pass that gets stolen. Grrr.:ChairHit:
yea he should have taken the damn shot
It is the sign of a great team. They win when it seems impossibly.

Much like the come back Cats from years ago.

:1:
Another great game! I'm glad UConn pulled out the win... I still don't see why Appleby didn't take a shot after he stole it... he could have drove straight to the goal...
Congrats UCONN
Congrats on great play by Marcus Williams !
UCONN cannot play down to George Mason Sunday, GM is playing very very well, if they take them lightly, they will lose....
I'm happy UConn won... I have them winning in my bracket