Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: John Laurinaitis to be fired?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If he loses to John Cena Sunday at Over the Limit he's out as GM. There's no interferrence allowed if so that superstar will be fired. 1 on 1 match must win by either pin fall or DQ.

This is were I hope John Cena beats the hell outta him
Laurenaitus equals MONEY, he will not get fired Wink
He's a joke. He abuses his power. He really fired Big Show? From what I've seen on other sites, Show is scheduled for Tomorrow's Taping of Smackdown, Over The Limit and he's scheduled for matches throughout this month.
I like Laurenaitis. I think he's doing a really good job as a heel. IMO he is needed right now. I also tip my hat to him, not for what he is doing on air but he has done a lot for that company behind the scenes.
^ He does do a fantastic job behind the scenes and the hiring of the wrestlers but the GM Heel thing is just too over board they've ran it into the ground. SD even said in another thread that the WWE has had the Heel GM too long
^ I would agree with the latter. I do like how Laurenaitis has done as the GM though.

Wonder what a good new heel gimmick would be...
I have no idea but I did read that there setting up a match between Lauranitis and Show at some point so with that I see him beating Cena Sunday more than likely by DQ. I've tried looking for the spoilers for Over the Limit but can't find them. I know Kane and Zack Ryder are the pre-match before Over the Limit.
I could see him possibly beating Cena, somehow screwing him over in some kind of genius way or by DQ. I think Cena will win this one, but it wouldn't surprise me if Laurenaitis did.

I think one of the best matches was when Austin fought both Vince and Shane McMahon in a ladder match at King of the Ring for 100% ownership of the company. Vince and Shane promised no outside interference would happen. Austin dominated both Vince and Shane and set up the ladder to grab the suitcase. As he reached for the suitcase, somebody pulled the string holding the suitcase to where Austin couldn't reach it. He continued to beat up on Vince and Shane but still couldn't grab it. As he later wore down, Vince and Shane were able to get the suitcase as it was lowered to them when they were climbing the ladder. I thought it was a genius way to screw over the obvious favorite...I don't think this is a ladder match but maybe something like that would happen to Cena for Laurenaitis to win.
It would be a silly move if they pull the plug on Laurinaitis...

Something tells me that John Cena will get attacked severely before his match, and Laurinaitis will finish him off.

In the end...Big Show would be the one that done the damage.

Laurinaitis keeps his job...and Big Show turns heel.
I read on another site that Show and the Bella Twins have been fired by Lauranitis. WWE has removed Show's profile to there "Alumni Roster"
The Big Show has NOT been fired, its merely just story.

The Bellas tho, well they did leave legit.

But they weren't fired, their contracts expired.
I know that J-Rod I was the one that even said that Show is scheduled for matches throughout this month.

I'm starting to agree with your first post of having Show turn heel and screw Cena, every forum board I've seen is saying that "if a superstar interfers they will be fired on the spot" "Show who is "fired"" would come in and interfere in the match to screw John Cena BUT (this is a big BUT) why would they do that when everything I've seen is pointing towards a match between Lauranitis and Show?
^ Could possibly be bringing in somebody new.
Big Show isn't a employee since he was fired...I believe it specifically said "any "superstar" who interferes would be terminated.

Seems kinda obvious.
Strikeout King Wrote:I read on another site that Show and the Bella Twins have been fired by Lauranitis. WWE has removed Show's profile to there "Alumni Roster"

It's just a work to go with the storyline
What do you guys think about somebody new making their debut in this match?
Fire him!!! Hire Teddy