Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who will land the top recruiting class this year?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Which school will win the recruiting battle? University of Hazard, Knott Central State College, Perry Central Tech, or the University of Kentucky
Neither, Trinity has them all beat by a mile. Highlands is a close 2nd
Confusednicker:
toussaints Wrote:Neither, Trinity has them all beat by a mile. Highlands is a close 2nd

Hahaha f u buddy!
WideRight05 Wrote:Hahaha f u buddy!

Ah I forgot it was a basketball question, replace Highlands with LexCath. Don't worry wideright, your still up there for football
It is about time for Scott Co "U" or maybe Trinity University will have another strong class. Lets not get on the 14th region so hard, when it has been going on for years in Lexington and Louisville regions.
Buckhorn Community College will have the best team.
I'd give Montgomery County a sporting chance...lol. Everybody knows Hap can bring em in with the best of them. JK you know we love ya Hap.
How has "University of Canada - East Ridge Campus" not been mentioned?
We'll see come State Championship ceremony.
Depends on who gets the most Canadians.
who gives a damn?
Bear_Paw Wrote:I'd give Montgomery County a sporting chance...lol. Everybody knows Hap can bring em in with the best of them. JK you know we love ya Hap.

Already started.......
Lol
Now now...lol. Let's not be bruising on an old Harlan County boy this early...lol
Bear_Paw Wrote:Now now...lol. Let's not be bruising on an old Harlan County boy this early...lol

LOL. Which one? Billy Hicks is also known for his share of "transfers".
OrangenowBlue Wrote:LOL. Which one? Billy Hicks is also known for his share of "transfers".
:hilarious::popcorn:
toussaints Wrote:Neither, Trinity has them all beat by a mile. Highlands is a close 2nd

Highlands may need to fire their basketball recruiting coordinator.
Overrated Wrote:who gives a damn?

About Syracuse? New York prosecutors maybe? The Vatican looking
for advice on coverups?
lol at the 14th Region.
Every year that region is drama filled with all kinds of conspiracies.

BY FAR the most entertaining region to watch self destruct every year and im not even a 14th region fan.
Southwest Pulaski when Josh Johnson of Sheldon Clark enrolls in the fall they will put themself in a shot to win the title.
Knott,Co We need the 15th region offiicals will win the battle over PerryCoCent it dont matter who we get we cant score over 40points in the tournament. Hazard I do anythang to win Bulldogs.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Highlands may need to fire their basketball recruiting coordinator.

At 10-19 last year maybe they should scrap the B-Ball program and invest in a Cincinnati recruiter for football so they can step up and play Trinity in a real game. Nevermind, Dale is a chicken-sh*t and doesn't have the nuts.
ballboy Wrote:Southwest Pulaski when Josh Johnson of Sheldon Clark enrolls in the fall they will put themself in a shot to win the title.

:hilarious:
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Which school will win the recruiting battle? University of Hazard, Knott Central State College, Perry Central Tech, or the University of Kentucky

I LOVE IT...

But I'm pulling for the UofH...

Nickname: Tri-County Bulldogs....
ballboy Wrote:Southwest Pulaski when Josh Johnson of Sheldon Clark enrolls in the fall they will put themself in a shot to win the title.

Southwest, is that a new team in Pulaski, I feel sorry for Southwest because Southwestern and Pulaski are both good teams there..

Let me know how good JOSH Johnson is, because I've never heard of JOSH Johnson ....

I'd say Sheldon Clark won't care is JOSH Johnson enrolls at Southwest as long as Justin Johnson stays at Sheldon Clark...

what about that new team coming to the 13th region, College of Southwest Pulaski, they've already signed JOSH JOHNSON from Sheldon Clark.. Wink
Hazard finished, Perry cant win until Hartcher gone and hopefully they want hire RPA. Johnson will be at Southwestern in the fall. And who the big boy from WVA at Perry???
These posts are great. Since it is obvious that the KHSAA is, overall, toothless, it might be better if you other schools quit whining and got busy. Recruiting and getting by with it is a skill to be developed through practice. All either do it or try to do it. I believe the key is to be as confidential in your efforts and methods as possible. Remember, loose lips sink ships. So, as I said, get busy but be discrete.
Wildcat87 Wrote:Depends on who gets the most Canadians.

Those Canadians can sure play some basketball! Amazing what a change of scenery can do!
Pages: 1 2