Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: NBA fines Pacers coach Vogel $15k
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The NBA fined Indiana Pacers coach Frank Vogel $15,000 on Saturday for calling the Miami Heat "the biggest flopping team" in the league and wondering how referees will call the upcoming semifinal series between the teams.
The NBA said the fine was for "comments about how the referees should officiate the Pacers' upcoming series with the Heat." Vogel made the comments during a media session on Thursday
Game 1 of the Pacers-Heat series is Sunday afternoon in Miami.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2012/05/12...z1umlwtLui

After watching the 1st half Floppers get all the bogus calls. I see why he said this.
I hate how professional sports are always fining coaches and players for speaking there mind.
Lol, And if the FLops would have been called correctly in this one. We would more than likely seen a different outcome.
Didn't Zach Randolph recently call out Chris Paul and Blake Griffin and call the Clippers the biggest flopping team in the league? Didn't see any fines handed out there.

If that is the case, another typical David Stern inconsistency.

Wildcat, I know you love your Pacers - but get ready during this series because I think I will be a bigger Pacers fan. Big Grin