Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bowling Green pitcher Derick Brock moves to 10-0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bowling Green senior pitcher Derick Brock is 10-0 on the season after a 4-0 win over DuPont Manual in the Fayette County Invitational. Brock only gave up 2 hits in the complete game shutout. His ERA is .98. The kid is having a great year.
Where is he headed AP?
He is still undecided. He has several offers, but hasn't committed. He may wait until after the season to decide. I wish he would stay at home and play for WKU. They could sure use him after the season they just had.
Happy for him - on a different note - we gotta find a forum that has members a little more interested in southcentral ky??
maybe im looking in wrong post but you dont here much bout 3rd region either
Impressive going 10-0. Does he have a list of schools he is considering? With the success at UofL and UK I would think they will be involved somewhat.
USTOCSports Wrote:Impressive going 10-0. Does he have a list of schools he is considering? With the success at UofL and UK I would think they will be involved somewhat.

I really don't know what schools he is considering, but I do know his whole family are avid UK fans. If UK offered, I think he would have already committed. Maybe that is what he is waiting for.