Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Celtics 92 - 76ers 91 (Game 1)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Boston leads 1-0
Vintage Sixer basketball in the 4th. Me me me ball.
Celtic Sweep!
^
I hope your right.
F--- Boston.
Good win for the guys in green 3 more
New vs. the Old
I don't care what happens as long as Boston wins. Boston is capable of beating Miami, the Sixers are not.
I don't see how we say a Celtic Sweep is happening when they just win by one on their homecourt lol
So much for that sweep nonsense Big Grin
^ You're a good guy Hoss but I have to root for the Celtics on this one. I do admire how the Sixers play so hard though. They make up for the lack of a superstar or two with how hard they play.
WideRight05 Wrote:^ You're a good guy Hoss but I have to root for the Celtics on this one. I do admire how the Sixers play so hard though. They make up for the lack of a superstar or two with how hard they play.
I can respect that. I may not like Boston but I respect their tradition. Ive been a diehard Sixers fan since I was 7, 8 years old (Im 36 lol), so even though the days of The Doctor, Moses, Bobby Jones, Andrew Toney and my man Mo Cheeks are over, its kinda fun to see them making noise with these guys..