Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: WHO WILL BE THE BEST IN THE 14Th NEXT YEAR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What's everyones thoughts on this. I think that Perry County Central will be back in the hunt for a regional title next year. Rolleyes
JBS will be right there..they return 4 of 5 starters including the 6'8 collins..stepp and cox are back..they won the district for the first time ever and had a pretty good season at 23-6..and they almost beat the region champs hazard in the semi's..i believe JBS would of had a better showing at rupp then the dawgs..
windmill Wrote:JBS will be right there..they return 4 of 5 starters including the 6'8 collins..stepp and cox are back..they won the district for the first time ever and had a pretty good season at 23-6..and they almost beat the region champs hazard in the semi's..i believe JBS would of had a better showing at rupp then the dawgs..

We will never know about this year. It appears that they will have a good returning cast to take them to the next level. Good luck next year.

:flame: :yikes: :flame:
i say jbs will be the team to beat in the 14th region they have only lost one starter.
I think JBS will be the team to beat
Jbs
Knott Central has the talant to compete with anyone in the 14th, but I look for the usual suspects to be at the top. Also, I think Jackson City was a young team this year, do not know for sure though, and JBS is going to be better.
JBS will be the class of the 14Th next year. Write it down...:Thumbs:
Did anyone forget about Hazard?? They did win region this year...Hazard is losing senior power in Durell Olinger, and Chucky O'Steen...but is keeping some players like Justin Hicks and Matt Williams...people need to respect us man!
Will Clark be back at JBS?
hhsgrad09 Wrote:Did anyone forget about Hazard?? They did win region this year...Hazard is losing senior power in Durell Olinger, and Chucky O'Steen...but is keeping some players like Justin Hicks and Matt Williams...people need to respect us man!

durrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
hhsgrad09 Wrote:Did anyone forget about Hazard?? They did win region this year...Hazard is losing senior power in Durell Olinger, and Chucky O'Steen...but is keeping some players like Justin Hicks and Matt Williams...people need to respect us man!

that is true but jbs played a good close game..did you forget jbs only gives up 1 starter? and return cox,stepp,howard, and the 6'8 collins? if collins was playin in the region tourney i believe it would have been jbs making the trip to Rupp.
collins isnt 6'8 , one of our players walked right bye him and was eye level with him, and hes only 6'6. and also collins wouldnt have mad much of a difference, but with his height he could be a hell of a player.
I watched the dvd of the Hazard and JBS game...I thought from what I heard that Stepp was the greatest...LMAO The players that impressed me on that team that can flat out play ball was Cox and Howard...I even watched it twice..
windmill Wrote:that is true but jbs played a good close game..did you forget jbs only gives up 1 starter? and return cox,stepp,howard, and the 6'8 collins? if collins was playin in the region tourney i believe it would have been jbs making the trip to Rupp.

This is true, I think that the 14th next year will be very competitive...Hazard will do good, as will other teams, but I think that Hazard has a bigger will to win than the other teams in the 14th...somehow we always pull it off.
Blackcat2007 Wrote:collins isnt 6'8 , one of our players walked right bye him and was eye level with him, and hes only 6'6. and also collins wouldnt have mad much of a difference, but with his height he could be a hell of a player.
Collins is 6'9" tall as he was measured when he broke his leg, at the hospital. One of your players obviously didn't get a good look. If he is 6'6" he is 3 inches shorter than Garrison. Collins will probably be around 6'10" when he quits growing. If you think he can't block your shots, try him next year, as you look up at him.
J.b.s. Without A Doubt!
hhsgrad09 Wrote:This is true, I think that the 14th next year will be very competitive...Hazard will do good, as will other teams, but I think that Hazard has a bigger will to win than the other teams in the 14th...somehow we always pull it off.
This is the first year you have pulled it off in a long time. PCC pulled it off . You didn't do much this year untill Olinger got eligible or you wouldn't have pulled it off this year. So somehow you don't always pull it off.
PCC got beat this year in football AND basketball...nuff said. Yes, Hazard has fell short in the past couple of years in football and basketball, but this year was our return and your gonna be seein a lot more of Hazard in these sports the next 4 years and beyond...:1:
And how scared we are!
Well they lost by 40 at Rupp so..............not very
Well we did lose by 40...but we were playing Madison Central!!! Did neone notice that their fans took up over 7 sections, we had 3...I mean we were playin a school with over 1200 students...they will obviously have a better team. As for PCC---just wait till August...we all kno you r scared.---Playboy5
But, Hazard said "We are going to win it ALL" what did ALL mean? Just the 14th or everybody except Madison or what? They can only play 5 players at the time, so what difference did it make about the fans?
hhsgrad09 Wrote:Well we did lose by 40...but we were playing Madison Central!!! Did neone notice that their fans took up over 7 sections, we had 3...I mean we were playin a school with over 1200 students...they will obviously have a better team. As for PCC---just wait till August...we all kno you r scared.---Playboy5
What are you talking about? Wait til August. What is happening in August? Are you talking about football? This is supposed to be basketball and Hazard has won once in the past how many years? Cocky and arrogant does not win games.
Powell County
Hazard and JBS will both compete next year, but as of right now JBS is the favorite to win the region next season. Powell and Lee county are also in the mix. If Hazard can get a good draw come district time they could go far but IMO i dont think Hazard can win the 14th region in the 06-07 season. If i had to pick the two teams in the regional finals, I'd say it would be Powell and JBS with Powell coming out on top.
I got my eye on Powell taking the 14th region. With returning of 12 or 13 seniors there going to have alot of experience. I think it will be Powell and JBS competing for the 14th region, but I believe Powell will take that game.
IMO i think if Hazard gets a good draw in districts, they can go pretty far, but winning the 14th region, I dont think it could happen this year for the dawgs, sorry. My favorites are JBS and Powell County. JBS is in a tough district with Cordia, KCC, and LCC, along with Jenkins who are all pretty good teams. If JBS can get past them they have a chance to win the region. I think it will be Powell and Lee County competing for the 56th district this year with Powell coming out on top. I think Powell will definitley be a contender in the 14th region this season.
I think that Powell will have a good team this year but come on theres more than one team in this region and Powell isnt the clear cut favorites like all of you are acting.
powell co all the way..with returning all the starters and having 13 seniors they will be a powerhouse
Pages: 1 2