Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jenkins 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know how many returning starters they will have this year?
All starters return with a few new offensive weapons added to arsenal. Anything less than a Class A Championship will be unacceptable!:1:
Is Joe Colwell still coaching over there?
I saw Jenkins on film from last year. I know they didn't have a good record but they were not nearly as terrible as everybody let on. From what I saw, It did look like they had a system. Jenkins got a little better last year.
No, I am not coaching there.
They lost 10 seniors last year. They will be hard to replace. They had an above average middle school program this past year. If they can keep they will be much improved.
Larry Maggard still up there?
For now Maggard is still there. I would not be suprised if goes else where next year, now that his boy will be in high school.
Maggard is still there, and so is his boy, so I doubt they will going anywhere soon. I also seen they had started conditioning this week and had a new face helping Maggard coach.
How many players do the cavs have out? Is their defensive coordinator still there?
Hopefully this team can improve and pick up a big win during the season.
The D coordinator hasn't showed up yet, and from what I could see they had about 30 kids out
Has left the kids at Jenkins to go to LCC, 2 weeks before school, such a classy move on his part. I just hope those kids can recover from losing their coach so close to the beginning of the season