Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: KCC first win under Cavanaugh Trent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
KCC beats Cordia tonight for their first win since the departure of Danny Rice. Two mothers are almost ejected from the field. Under the new leadership of Cavanaugh Trent will this be addressed or will once again these parents be able to misrepresent Knott County. Enough is enough either show up and support your child and the team or stay at home.
What happened with the parents???
Score?
Not sure what parents you are speaking of and don't want to know but parents from KCC also were very vocal when playing LCC last week. It's uncalled for and should not be tolerated. Seems like they forget their kid is the one that has to put up with the shame and embarassment of the parents childish behavior. It looks bad for the fans, players/teams,school and community all around.
And I'm not throwing that just at KCC...I know we all have fans that are vocal at every school. Just wanting to appoint the obvious...
I agree totally. Parents that are vocal hurt their children. Last year KCC loss in the Regional Finals had a lot to do with Evan Potter's Dad cussing and yelling at the Umpire. This is totally uncalled for and the coach needs to have the umps back. The more the parent yelled, the smaller LCC strike zone got and the bigger KCC grew. I am not saying that the ump cheated or LCC did not win without the ump's call. I am just saying the close judgement calls when in LCC favor, due to the parent. I was at the game and the umps did a great job all tournament long. Please Parents sit down and support you team.