Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky Junior All-star game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Kentucky Junior All-Stars for 2012 have been announced. There will be games in Lexington and Louisville in early June and the rosters for each game are slightly different.

Boys Team Blue - June 4th in Lex.

Ken-Jah Bosley - Madison Central
Kelton Ford - Larue Co.
Taylor Gover - Pulaski Co.
Dominique Hawkins - Madison Central
Daryl Hicks - Trinity
Lavone Holland - Ballard
Jordan Majors - Hopkinsville
Omar Prewitt - Montgomery Co.
Jay Smith - Dunbar
Quan Taylor - Madison Central
Charles Washington - Lafayette
Derek Willis - Bullitt East

Boys Team White - June 6th in Lou.

Dominique Hawkins - Madison Central
Daryl Hicks - Trinity
Lavone Holland - Ballard
Stuart Jackson - Central
Brock Kiesler - Saint X
Demetrius McReynolds - Butler
Logan Obryan - Daviess Co.
Omar Prewitt - Montgomery Co.
Trey Rakes - Bullitt East
Rusty Troutman - Bullitt East
Quan Taylor - Madison Central
Derek Willis - Bullitt East

Here is more about the game:

Dave Satterly, Game Director from the Kentucky Lions Eye Foundation announced a new format for the Junior Ky All-Stars today.

18 Juniors were chosen at try out earlier in the month to play the Senior Ky All-Stars. Six (6) core players plus six (6) chosen for each team. On June 4th 12 Juniors will scrimmage the Seniors in Lexington, Ky. and then on June 6th 12 Juniors will scrimmage the Seniors in Louisville. Ky. The following week 12 of those original 18 Juniors will be chosen to play the Indiana Juniors on June 15th at Heritage Christian in Indianapolis, and then the following day at North Oldham High School in Goshen, Ky.

http://www.allkyhoops.com/2012/05/derek-...tucky.html
Should have been a team named without mountian boys on it. Who's coaching?
^Those teams were "named without mountian boys on it.".

Hard to compete with the ones that are named.
Trevor Tiller from Paintsville had a tremendous tryout. In fact, most were suprised he didn't make the team. Good luck to all those involved.
From what I saw there are a few that shouldn't be on the list but they have the name!!! How did Bullitt East coach get to choose if he had 3 kids in the try outs?? Looks kind of fishy they all made it!!
Would like to have see at least on 13th, 14th, or 15th region player on that team. I guess those boys from the mountains will have to make a statement next season.
CoachTrimble Wrote:Trevor Tiller from Paintsville had a tremendous tryout. In fact, most were suprised he didn't make the team. Good luck to all those involved.

I was wondering how he did. No one I had spoke to had heard. Thanks for letting us know Coach!
Mountain Wrote:Would like to have see at least on 13th, 14th, or 15th region player on that team. I guess those boys from the mountains will have to make a statement next season.

Who from those regions do you think should/could have made the team?
Gold Charger Wrote:Who from those regions do you think should/could have made the team?
Besides Tiller from Paintsville - did Dalton Cornett from Perry Central try out. 6'6" or 6'7" & runs the floor.