Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Spurs 87 - Jazz 81 (Game 4)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jazz swept from the playoffs. Millisap with 10 points and 19 boards for the Jazz and Jefferson with 26 points and 10 boards but it wasn't enough. Spurs had a balanced attack with five guys scoring in double digits. The Jazz had a really good year this year and IMO a bright future. The Spurs sent a message in this series and I expect them to be a tough out for anyone in the playoffs.

Congratulations to Tim Duncan who passed up Shaquille O'Neal on the all-time playoff block leaders list with his 460th block in the playoffs tonight. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar is at the top of this list with 479 blocks.
Spurs just might have one last run in them.
I hate the Spurs but they have the best coach in the league and he seems to get the most out of his team IF Ginobli stays healthy they could win it all
Stardust Wrote:Spurs just might have one last run in them.

I worry about them running out of gas by the conference finals and especially the NBA finals.
K_Mac Wrote:I worry about them running out of gas by the conference finals and especially the NBA finals.

Could happen but I don't see it... Pop is playing 11 players and Parker, Manu, and Duncan are getting a good rest. I look for the Spurs to make it to the Conference finals and then just go 8 or 9 deep then.

IMO: Right now the Spurs are the best team in the league. Although I'm a big Lebron fan and I understand Lebron is the best all-around player in the world, I'm a Spurs and Duncan fan first. Lebron will win rings but this year Duncan gets #5.

#LastStand
^ Right now I would definitely agree. The Spurs are clicking on all cylinders. I too hope to see them win this year. They scout well, they draft well, they never have any major off court problems, and they are unselfish. I have never been a Spurs fan but have always admired how that organization was managed so well.
Spurs will win the title if they keep it up.
Too much talent...
too much experience...
too many legs.

Ginobli hasn't even been playing that great and they are still rolling.
The Thunder or Lakers could trip them up but I don't see anyone else doing it.
^ lol Lakers my ass... Denver is the worst team in the playoffs and Lakers haven't looked to good against them...
ekff Wrote:^ lol Lakers my ass... Denver is the worst team in the playoffs and Lakers haven't looked to good against them...

They're also down one of the best defenders in the game.

If the Spurs and Lakers meet it would be in the finals and it will be a tough out for the Spurs.

The Lakers can control the paint and they're a different team with Ramon Sessions running the point.

Kobe has been shooting poorly and Pau and Bynum haven't been able to play well at the same time.

Time is running out on them...
but however you want to slice it the Lakers are the 3 seed in the best conference in basketball so they aren't a pushover.
PAcers Smile