Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clippers 101 - Grizzlies 97 OT (Game 4)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Clippers take a commanding 3-1 seed in the series. Memphis went on a huge run in the game to tie it and send it to OT. Chris Paul for the Clippers flirted around with a triple double with 27 points, 9 rebounds, and 7 assists while Blake Griffin had 30 points, 5 boards and 7 assists. For the Grizzlies Mike Conley wasn't too far from a triple double either with 25 points, 8 assists, and 7 rebounds.
Anyone think the Clips can challenge the spurs in round 2? Cp3 is playing like the MVP award I could argue he deserves. Parker is the key to san antonios offense. Can cp3 or anyone from the clips lock down on the defensive end and make parker work the way Melo has had to against the heat?
^ I don't think they will beat the Spurs but I agree that they will challenge them. I think the experience of the Spurs will prevail in that matchup, provided Memphis doesn't make a big comeback to win this series. The Clippers have stepped it up big late in the season and they have come into form. They will be a tough out for anybody in this league.

It would be interesting to see both the Clippers and the Lakers get to the conference finals and have an all L.A. conference finals, but I don't see that happening.
WideRight05 Wrote:^ I don't think they will beat the Spurs but I agree that they will challenge them. I think the experience of the Spurs will prevail in that matchup, provided Memphis doesn't make a big comeback to win this series. The Clippers have stepped it up big late in the season and they have come into form. They will be a tough out for anybody in this league.

It would be interesting to see both the Clippers and the Lakers get to the conference finals and have an all L.A. conference finals, but I don't see that happening.

I agree. I dont see them beating the Spurs. I will be cheering for them though.
Would love to see the Clips advance.
Clippers are certainly fun to watch, but they are not a good match-up with the Spurs