Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lsu 62 Duke 54 Over Baby!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
i was working on it myself!! haha
corndog23 Wrote:i was working on it myself!! haha

PLEASE DO
J.J. Who? Sheldon who? oh wait they were on the losing team. and yet the officals still gave them every call they could.
Check The Mod Forum !!!
good post Bat i love it lol
One cleaning tears the other cleaning snot..
here's another one.....

The Dook rivals board is in Meltdown !!!

http://duke.rivals.com/forum.asp?sid=102...90&style=2
Thanks Bat.....gotta set that as my wallpaper
BelfryPride Wrote:Thanks Bat.....gotta set that as my wallpaper

lol i already have
Click on the Iam in shock thread in the rivals forum and read burroloco....that was me, hahaha
Almost 900 people on the basketball board on Dukes Rivals board...
I wish i could find the one by himself really crying hard
Love It Love It!
Espn News Duke News Conference!
<
Batpuff Wrote:I wish i could find the one by himself really crying hard

yeah, that is a instant classic...I want a t-shirt made with that pic on it
lol nice pic corndog i love it
AP story---"ESPN President of Operations has ordered flags to be flown at half mast at all ESPN offices and headquarters. "This is a sad day for all of us at ESPN" stated Dick Vitale when asked for comment. Other ESPN commentators were too emotional to respond. In a related story, the referees working the game were all terminated immediately after the game. Myles Brand had no comment when asked why the refs were fired."
All thanks goes to JJ for being an absolute choke artist today....
Good one BP
CatDawg Wrote:Good one BP

I found that on the kentucky rivals board....ya'll gotta go over there and read some stuff. It's comical
I've got my baby back, baby back, baby back, LSU's Baby back Davis !!! Congrats LSU !!!
lol good one blackcat student
Speaking of BIG BABY did you see him when grab that rebound after the free throw. THere were 4 duke defenders and only him. THat was great.
yeah i saw that QQ i guess they were afraid of BIG BABY
Also did anyone see Mcroberts bump that guy out of bounds around a min and half to go. Duke plays dirty at times.
How many time was Duke over an LSU player for a rebound and nothing called.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5