Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Estill County 5 - Wolfe County 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Dylan Creech stat update? Has he knocked in his 300th RBI of the season yet?
Creech went 0-3. It could have been worse if Estill hadn't left the bases loaded and failed to score. JV is playing better than Varsity for Estill.
Who pitched for both teams?
Clay Case started for Estill but Jacob Tuttle came in

#14 pitched for Wolfe, whoever that is. His jersey isn't listed on KHSAA
Strikeout King Wrote:Creech went 0-3. It could have been worse if Estill hadn't left the bases loaded and failed to score. JV is playing better than Varsity for Estill.
Creech was 1-3 King he had a single to right in the 1st. Wolfe played without 4 starters tonight. Started 3 kids that just joined the team today and hadn't played any at all before tonight. Don't ask where the starters were because I have no idea.
1Baseball Wrote:Creech was 1-3 King he had a single to right in the 1st. Wolfe played without 4 starters tonight. Started 3 kids that just joined the team today and hadn't played any at all before tonight. Don't ask where the starters were because I have no idea.

I wasn't there I was going by what a parent had told me
Strikeout King Wrote:I wasn't there I was going by what a parent had told me
No big deal. Centerfielder robbed him of extra base at the left centerfield wall in the 7th. Great play by the kid. Left fielder made a great catch in the second to rob another kid of extra bases as well and saved at least 1 run.