Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence County 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is the outlook on LC this year?? I know they lost a lot but have a few guys with a lot of experience coming back. I have heard the numbers were low for spring ball and they have changed the offense up. Any comments on them?
Ttt
Alot of home games this year might be a help, havent heard how team is doing in off season. I look to see alot of freshman dressing on varisity and getting plenty of play time. The freshman and sophmores are the boys to be watching for, if not this year I see turn around coming next year for sure.
What is their schedule this year?
They's running that Double Winger Flame Thrower offense I heard. They also gonna be running that fire pistol sick'em defense this year, too. You boys heard anything about that? Ahd Damned excitement is what that is. Exciting for the community. Put them fans in the stands, know what I mean? Innovation at it's finest yes indeedy.
I love the bulldogs,and I wish someone would take over this team that knows how to make a team good year in and year out but I don't think the new coach is that person.
Everything about his football past screams mediocre.
I hope I'm wrong but we will see.

:fedup:
dawgfather Wrote:I love the bulldogs,and I wish someone would take over this team that knows how to make a team good year in and year out but I don't think the new coach is that person.
Everything about his football past screams mediocre.
I hope I'm wrong but we will see.

:fedup:

I agree here but you need support from the Administration too.
Just got back from the school to see the dawg's do some work and let me tell you it was pathetic. I counted like 25 or 26 players. That is not enough for a 3a team. That is not enough for a good 1a team. It was so disorganized. It looked like a little league practice. I hear all the people say that the boys love the coach but if that is true where are all the boys at. This is the stuff I was afraid of when I got the news that he got the job. Mediocre coach ='s mediocre team and program and that is what we are and all we will be under this coach,like it or not. I will still go to the games and support the team but this is going to be a long ugly year.
:igiveup:
Do-double-gg Wrote:Just got back from the school to see the dawg's do some work and let me tell you it was pathetic. I counted like 25 or 26 players. That is not enough for a 3a team. That is not enough for a good 1a team. It was so disorganized. It looked like a little league practice. I hear all the people say that the boys love the coach but if that is true where are all the boys at. This is the stuff I was afraid of when I got the news that he got the job. Mediocre coach ='s mediocre team and program and that is what we are and all we will be under this coach,like it or not. I will still go to the games and support the team but this is going to be a long ugly year.
:igiveup:

will you please stop making an *** out of yourself on here? you are embarrassing lawrence county with your crying and bitching. please transfer your kid to another school so he can become an all-american like you think he should be with "good" coaching.
I went to last night's workout to see a cousin that plays for Lawrence County and also to meet and pick the brains of the coaches. I will admit that it looked a little disorganized early on, but I didn't get a bad feeling about anything else after the first fifteen minutes. I was told this is a week of voluntary workouts and true football practice begins next week. It's way too early for alarm.

The idea of me crossing the river to coach in Louisa was actually brought up, but I quickly declined. I would hate to see how quickly the community would chew me up!
WVCoach Wrote:I went to last night's workout to see a cousin that plays for Lawrence County and also to meet and pick the brains of the coaches. I will admit that it looked a little disorganized early on, but I didn't get a bad feeling about anything else after the first fifteen minutes. I was told this is a week of voluntary workouts and true football practice begins next week. It's way too early for alarm.

The idea of me crossing the river to coach in Louisa was actually brought up, but I quickly declined. I would hate to see how quickly the community would chew me up!

July 15 is the first date you can make practice mandatory in Ky.
lchsalumnus Wrote:will you please stop making an *** out of yourself on here? you are embarrassing lawrence county with your crying and bitching. please transfer your kid to another school so he can become an all-american like you think he should be with "good" coaching.
what in the world are you talking about. How old are you? I don't even have kids yet. I am just a fan of the bulldogs and want to see the program get strong and I don't think that will happen with this coach. You name me one thing this man has done in coaching. Do you even know his coaching past. Take a look at what he did in East Carter. I dont think he was even that great as an assistant because if he was coach Salmons would have given him an offer to come to CM high school but that offer never came. Mark my word we will have a worse season this year then last and he will be gone in a few years then they will find someone good who will turn it around but then that person will expect to be rewarded for his good job and Lawrence county will let him go. It is a never ending cycle at this school. I have every right to complain when I think they made a bad call on the choice for a coach. Things like this is what BGR is for. To voice your opinion and see what other people think. Every person on here would be upset if their team got good then lost the coaching staff and then hire a person who is an obvious bad choice. You let Bell county or Johnson central do something like this and see how they go off. And how is this embarrassing to the school? I will tell you what is embarrassing is when a team goes 0 and 10 that is embarrassing.
WVCoach Wrote:I went to last night's workout to see a cousin that plays for Lawrence County and also to meet and pick the brains of the coaches. I will admit that it looked a little disorganized early on, but I didn't get a bad feeling about anything else after the first fifteen minutes. I was told this is a week of voluntary workouts and true football practice begins next week. It's way too early for alarm.

I don't even know who you are, and I think you would be a better choice then who we got LOL!!!