Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Celtics 101 - Hawks 79 (Game 4)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final. Simply pure domination by the Celtics. Rondo with 20 points, 16 assists, 3 boards and 3 steals.
IMHO, Rondo has established his self as one of the best PG's of all time.
And IMO, he's the best out there right now for what he contributes.
Boston Rolling on!!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:IMHO, Rondo has established his self as one of the best PG's of all time.
And IMO, he's the best out there right now for what he contributes.

Let him do it for a few years.
Everyone said similar things about Penny Hardaway, Tracy McGrady, and Vince Carter as well.

He's performing as well as ANYONE this year but to say he's one of the best all-time is another story at this point.

That's just my take.
Just this year? Did he not almost average a triple double in the playoffs the year before last?
Rondo is a great PG, there is no doubt about that.
zaga_fan Wrote:Let him do it for a few years.
Everyone said similar things about Penny Hardaway, Tracy McGrady, and Vince Carter as well.

He's performing as well as ANYONE this year but to say he's one of the best all-time is another story at this point.

That's just my take.

What are you talking about?

The kid has been consistent for years now.
He's averaged over 10 points every season except his rookie year, as well as 8 assist per game for his career.

He's had the most triple doubles since 2007-2008 season with 20, and thats ahead of everyone including Lebron with 19, and the next closest is Paul with 8.

Only magic, kidd, bird and chamberlain have had more triple doubles in the playoffs and he's still got a lot of years.

So, PLEASE explain to me how he has not been consistent. He is definitely a top 3 PG in the NBA right now. He also has a ring. I just dont understand where your coming from.