Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central 16, Sheldon Clark 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from game II of the district series.
Congrats Eagles on a real nice run production the last couple of games. Season has been good as I suspected it would. The true guage on the tire will come down the stretch. I am especially interested in the W.Jessamine and N.Laurel games. You must admit that the Eagles have a tough close. At any rate good luck on the finish. What happens here on out can only be of assistance.
mr.charlie hustle Wrote:Congrats Eagles on a real nice run production the last couple of games. Season has been good as I suspected it would. The true guage on the tire will come down the stretch. I am especially interested in the W.Jessamine and N.Laurel games. You must admit that the Eagles have a tough close. At any rate good luck on the finish. What happens here on out can only be of assistance.

And besides the two that you mentioned, we still have Ballard, PBurg, Pikeville, Boyd, Greenup, and Paul Blazer as well left to go too. They're not shabby either. A great finish to the season. Unfortunate that we were rained out against Harrison Co, Danville, and Grayson Co. earlier. I would have loved the chance to have played them too.

It's been a fun season Charlie.
My opinion is the stronger your schedule is towards the end of the year the better you will be in the post season. Johnson central looks to be peaking at the right time.
Are they gonna play the 3rd game?
OffTheHook Wrote:Are they gonna play the 3rd game?

I haven't heard, but I dont think it effects the standings either way. I wouldn't be surprised if the dont. But I honestly dont know.
Bob Seger Wrote:I haven't heard, but I dont think it effects the standings either way. I wouldn't be surprised if the dont. But I honestly dont know.

pretty sure they have to play no matter if the game doesn't have any affect. i'll try to find out for sure. but i remember talking to a person close to the 3-game series after it was voted in. they told me that all teams must play all 3 games.