Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who has the hottest Bat in the 14th Region right now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who has the Hottest Bat in the 14th Region right now?
I seen about all the teams in the 14th no one I've seen is hitting any bombs to speak of but there are a few girls hitting the ball hard for a good average . Good question.
Some can hit hard at times but no consistant hitter.
Throw out some names
Well I hate to say but out of the 14th there are really no hitters this year.
I agree ive not seen anyone that is killing the ball on a regular basis in the 14th
Whitney Back from Perry Central has 3 Homeruns this season. Not inside the parkers either.
I have to say that Charity Niece had some really good hits in the game against union.
Sometimes stratgey works best at having a hot bat. There are girls that can lay down an awesome bunt and get on base. I have seen a couple girls slapping and can hit it right over the pitchers head. Then you have some that can hit homeruns with the bases loaded. Also you have those left handed hitters that keeps the players on their toes. If you take all these different bats in consideration the 14th region has some good hitters.
blue eye you have a point... fastpitch is not so much about hitting home runs but getting girls on base and hitting gaps. Give me girls that can hit doubles and i'll beat you every time and you have to have the mind frame that every hit you want two bases don't be satisfied with one base at a time.