Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central 10,Paintsville 9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final for game #3.

2nd 7th inning walk off win for JC in the 3 game series.
Three game sweep of Paintsville brings Eagles to 8-1 in district. Impressive.
Worst strike zone I have seen called this season. For both teams!
OffTheHook Wrote:Worst strike zone I have seen called this season. For both teams!

Only problem with the strilke zone was the bonehead decisions of the staff. JC knew they would win after the first night move.
The night before has nothing to do with the strike zone during this game. I'm surprised that guy didn't have to run to his car after the game.
Really good series. The tigers had games 1 and 3 but lost in the last inning. I thought all three games were very well officiated. Have to say Pete rolling around on the ground was funny (of course after realizing he wasn't seriously hurt). Tiger have a bright future as they are young. Keep your heads up and working hard.
Ike Cooter Wrote:Really good series. The tigers had games 1 and 3 but lost in the last inning. I thought all three games were very well officiated. Have to say Pete rolling around on the ground was funny (of course after realizing he wasn't seriously hurt). Tiger have a bright future as they are young. Keep your heads up and working hard.
Nobody ever has anything until that last out is recorded.

But no younger than JC, Lawrence Co. and Sheldon Clark....Good baseball for the next few years.
This is why I hate the three game series.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:This is why I hate the three game series.
?????

I'm not understanding the rationale behind , "This why I hate the three......" I cant see where anything happened either way that would cause anyone to feel either way towards it. I'm not following the train of thought here.