Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: lawrence 2-8 magoffin 0-0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
scores as posted on khsaa website. i have no clue or details of what happened. but after looking at the district series it appears as if things are pretty much set now. from my calculations jchs will probably be the #1 seed (they have a series left with sheldon clark), lchs is the #2, paintsville the #3, magoffin the #4 and sheldon clark the #5.

things remain the same just like they did when teams played only once per year. jchs, lchs, and p-ville at the top 3, magoffin and schs as the 4-5. not too bad for lchs in a complete rebuilding year.
lchsalumnus Wrote:scores as posted on khsaa website. i have no clue or details of what happened. but after looking at the district series it appears as if things are pretty much set now. from my calculations jchs will probably be the #1 seed (they have a series left with sheldon clark), lchs is the #2, paintsville the #3, magoffin the #4 and sheldon clark the #5.

things remain the same just like they did when teams played only once per year. jchs, lchs, and p-ville at the top 3, magoffin and schs as the 4-5. not too bad for lchs in a complete rebuilding year.
As a matter of record Game #1 was LC 11-5 Game #2 LC 2-0 and Game #3 LC 8-0. I would ask if one would think these figures indicate a team did not hit the ball or if they further did not play reasonable defense.Errors and Walks are much a part of any baseball game just as diving catches and hits in a gap. In reality 21 runs scored and 5 given up indicates one thing with regard to the Dawg Baseball Squad and that is that they are maturing and becoming a team. All this is not to say that the Hornets are a bad team. They are not. They are a scrappy bunch that will not quit. They could have laid down in game #1 but they did not.I remember 8 or 9 hits from the Dawgs in that game. Maybe the best out put of the season.