Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central spring football
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any news about JC spring football and how it went!
I quess their was no spring football! Maybe its a basketball school now!!
Really?
John Centeral?

It's no wonder nobody had replied. Nobody has ever heard of that school.
Funny!! Read the post it said Johnson Central!!
Maybe they figured no sense in having it this year. Insanity is doing the same things over and over and getting the same result.
On a serious note, I think Johnson Central will regain the #1 seed and possibly beat Covcath in the playoffs. That sets up a Highlands return to Johnson Central in November.
Wideleft01 Wrote:Maybe they figured no sense in having it this year. Insanity is doing the same things over and over and getting the same result.

The rest of 4A ought to pack it in, too, then.

For that matter, the Cincinnati Reds should fold too.
Wideleft01 Wrote:On a serious note, I think Johnson Central will regain the #1 seed and possibly beat Covcath in the playoffs. That sets up a Highlands return to Johnson Central in November.

Why didn't they have it. I heard this class of kids that were coming up were one of his best!!
Everybody brace yourself for what I'm about to say. They worked on passing for two weeks :yikes: . I know it may be a shock for some to read about the forward pass and Johnson Central in the same conversation but from what I'm told things went well.
Johnson had a lot of good athletes. There's no reason they can't throw the ball around a little if they work on it. That doesn't mean they become a passing team, but throw enough to keep teams from just loading up the box.
^ The man!!!!!!!! Glad you're back!!!!

I think JC will be a threat this year. I don't see them having that superstar runner they have always had, but I think they will have a good running game by committee. I thought they had some solid and underrated guys around Jude last year.
Matney wouldnt throw the ball if he had Peyton Manning, Randy Moss, Sterling Sharpe, and Jerry Rice all on the same team. He would still be 90 percent run. But Moss and Sharpe would of been his backs.
"Only 3 things happen when you pass the ball, and 2 of them are bad"
Jim Matney.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:"Only 3 things happen when you pass the ball, and 2 of them are bad"
Jim Matney.

I thought Coach Woody Hayes said that! Guess he got it from Matney.Confusednicker:
The_Rock Wrote:Matney wouldnt throw the ball if he had Peyton Manning, Randy Moss, Sterling Sharpe, and Jerry Rice all on the same team. He would still be 90 percent run. But Moss and Sharpe would of been his backs.

He aired it out at SC.
footballfever Wrote:I thought Coach Woody Hayes said that! Guess he got it from Matney.Confusednicker:
Lol.... I guess so.
1991 Sheldon Clark QB Jesse Watts throws for 651 yards against Allen Central. Still the state record for a single game. The head coach at Sheldon Clark was Jim Matney.
^Back then. That was like Highlands playing South Floyd.
Every team works on passing during the summer even at sc we do and it seems like every year we all hear from different teams that they are opening up the offense more but we never see it lol. So who will be the main back for JC this year.
That was AC not Highlands