Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Andrew Roberts (Betsy Layne High School) to sign with Kentucky Christian University
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today at 1
Congrats Young man
Congrats to an outstanding young man.
[COLOR="Blue"]Congrats and wish you the best.

BL Basketball
Coach Howard[/COLOR]
Congrats young man
Congrats!!
Congrats!

What level is Kentucky Christian?
^A question I've been wondering since I saw this.
^ They are a member of the NCCAA (National Christian College Athletic Association) in the Mid-East region in Division 2.
I should add, congratulations to an outstanding kid and to Betsy Layne on the continuing improvement of their athletic program. Andrew I believe is a solid all around player. Had a good shooting percentage from the field and from the free throw line and has a lot of good intangibles. Good pickup for KCU, and best of luck to the young man.
Congrats. Great to see an eastern Kentucky player moving on to the next level.
Congrats big guy
Congrats, glad to see Coach Newsome puts time in for recruiting. Roberts will do good at kcu!
WideRight05 Wrote:^ They are a member of the NCCAA (National Christian College Athletic Association) in the Mid-East region in Division 2.

Though KCU was a NAIA school?
Congrats to Roberts! Kid is a very complete player and extremely hard worker. Plays like he is 6'8
That is amazing!! Great addition for KSU! Always wonderful to see a strong hardworking kid from Eastern Ky make it to the college level to play basketball!
Congrats Andrew. Kid sure hustles.
Congrats Andrew!!!! :Thumbs: