Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: District tournament
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Its getting close to district tournament time.
Any predictions of the winners in the 57,58,59,60 districts
Barbourville already has the #1 Seed in the 51st District Locked up!

Estill and Powell play Tuesday in Irvine to determine the 56th. Estill has to defeat Powell by 5+ to get the #1 Seed, If Estill wins less than 5 or if Powell wins then the District Tournament will be the same as last year.
So you are saying in the 14th region is going to be just like last year?
The 56th District will not sure about the others. but from the looks of things Letcher will have the #1 seed in the 53rd. Wolfe in the 55th and Hazard in the 54th. Region will be down to Powell, Letcher and Hazard
how about estill?
the 15th looks like pikeville east ridge pike central belfry allen central prestonsburg the 57 is a toss up but i say it will be johnson Central and magoffin county
region is going to come down to johnson central pikeville prestonsburg
Estill's problem is getting a lead and not putting the foot on the throat to close the games out. They've had games this year they've should have won but couldn't close em out. 14th Region is at Wolfe County. If Estill can make it to Region (Which I expect them too), depending on how the draw goes, Estill could make it out of the first round but that'll be all but upsets do happen so we'll just have to wait and see how everything plays out
golfer30 Wrote:how about estill?
the 15th looks like pikeville east ridge pike central belfry allen central prestonsburg the 57 is a toss up but i say it will be johnson Central and magoffin county
region is going to come down to johnson central pikeville prestonsburg

As said many times on this site...The 15th region is wide open. BUT.. I'm not sure how you can leave Belfry out completely. Prestonsburg and Belfry have to be considered the teams to beat right now... IMHO
37th District will go to a blind draw as Scott, Brossart and Campbell County all traded wins to each other
57th JC winner MC runner up (this district is a toss up depending on the seeding)
58th Pburg winner AC runner up
59th Pikville winner ER runner up
60th Belfry winner Pike Cent. runner up

Should make for an interesting regional tournament.