Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher County Central 10 vs Knott County Central 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Per KHSAA.Final at Knott Central.Letcher is a well coached team and the region is starting to narrow down to Powell,Hazard,and Letcher.Not saying there won't be some upsets that could happen,but it is clearly evident that these 3 are in the top.Hope the Dawgs recover from the Prestonsburg game and start playing like they can.Districts and region will be here soon.Can't wait.
There isn't a better coach at any level in baseball as good as Bryan Dean. And I mean that in every way! Great motivator, knowledge is unbelievable, and he just lives the game of baseball. He needs to be at a major college...
You are probably right.He definitely gets the most from his players and he does know the game.Watched Letcher last year and he teaches small ball and hitting pretty well.I am impressed with his ability to motivate and find ways to compete in almost every game.Alot of knowledgeable coaches in eastern Ky starting to emerge.Great for this area.
Congrats to Coach Dean and the Cougars. They are going to be tough to deal with by tourney time. Playing great defense and the bats are starting to come along. Soph. Max Hall threw a 2 hit shutout in this one.
Coach Dean does more with less than anyone coach at any level that I can think of... Amazing what he did last year with a team that struggled through out the year, and his championship in 07 when the 14th was pretty damn stacked... He's a heck of a coach.