Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Thank You
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Even though I am two days late, I am excited to have reached the status of V.I.P member and wanted to take this opportunity to say that I enjoy the discussion with you guys and wanted to thank you. I intended to be on here only a short time lol, but after getting on here and getting involved with some discussions I can't help but enjoy this site and most importantly, the people here. It's free, it's a lot of fun, and I would recommend this site to anyone. Thank you again guys, and BGR all the way!
You Welcome
WideRight05 Wrote:Even though I am two days late, I am excited to have reached the status of V.I.P member and wanted to take this opportunity to say that I enjoy the discussion with you guys and wanted to thank you. I intended to be on here only a short time lol, but after getting on here and getting involved with some discussions I can't help but enjoy this site and most importantly, the people here. It's free, it's a lot of fun, and I would recommend this site to anyone. Thank you again guys, and BGR all the way!

Didnt you wanna break Dustys post count?
I guess once you got to a 1000 really fast you seen that 79000 more would be exhausting.
Haha I didn't think I could ever do that, still don't. 79000....I wonder how long that would take if someone made 1 post a minute on here lol. That would take a while. My schedule is lighter right now than usual so I'll be able to post much more over the next week or two than usual.
1 post per minute for 24 hrs/day = 1440 posts per day
multiplied by 55 days (still @ 24 hrs/day) = 79,200 posts..

So if you can go for a couple months without leaving your keyboard, you could do it!!!
^wow!
I guess VIP doesn't relate to post count.
Thank you for the math Granny Bear. Anyone, other than Dusty, willing to take that on? Lol.

And TRV, I may not be correct but from what I understood I thought it was when you get to 3,000 you are considered a V.I.P. member. I would assume that. You've done a lot for this site and totally deserve it.
TRV, as far as I know you should be a VIP. Just ask Midee1 or Dusty or someone about it. I had to ask for mine to be added because I had the Donating Member bar. I think it has something to do with that. You SHOULD have it, as far as I know.
I had nothing to do with it, but your welcome.
TheRealVille Wrote:I guess VIP doesn't relate to post count.

and no infractions? I'll look into it
Congrats bro
Stardust Wrote:and no infractions? I'll look into it

counting infractions then there's no way I can ever become a VIP
^ I don't know. I have one from a previous thread where we were joking around. So I think you would probably be good. Plus aren't yours from the days where it was a lot more strict?

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...ost1334507

Infraction is on page one. Kind of funny I called Stardust a queer in another thread as a joke too a while back and he was cool with it lol. Guess real badman had some sand in his vag that day.
WideRight05 Wrote:^ I don't know. I have one from a previous thread where we were joking around. So I think you would probably be good. Plus aren't yours from the days where it was a lot more strict?

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...ost1334507

Infraction is on page one. Kind of funny I called Stardust a queer in another thread as a joke too a while back and he was cool with it lol. Guess real badman had some sand in his vag that day.

Oh, you were joking??? I just thought you really knew me:Clap:
^
So did i Confusednicker:
Is that really you running in the pic gut??

We had a black/white scrimmage game last night, but it ended early when the tornado sirens started screaming...go figure. Who would end a football scrimmage just because of a tornado warning?
Granny Bear Wrote:Is that really you running in the pic gut??

We had a black/white scrimmage game last night, but it ended early when the tornado sirens started screaming...go figure. Who would end a football scrimmage just because of a tornado warning?

Nope, i could never move like that one lol.
The pic is a Sophomore to be and starting QB Austin Ysidro running the ball against Somerset last year.

Hell, when i was in school, we had the mesh jerseys you only see on 80's football movies lol until my senior year when we finally upgraded.

The quote below the picture is me though Confusednicker:
You got that quote from "I Was Country When Country Wasn't Cool"!!!

Admit it!!!
Stardust Wrote:Oh, you were joking??? I just thought you really knew me:Clap:

:lmao:
Granny Bear Wrote:You got that quote from "I Was Country When Country Wasn't Cool"!!!

Admit it!!!

Never heard of that one.....Confusednicker: