Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville 6 Betsy Layne 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tigers pick up the win.

Caldwell goes 4 striking out 3 allowing 1 UER.
Sublett returns to the mound for the first time since hurting his arm early last season. Throws 3 INs striking out 5 allowing 2 ERs. Still has a little rust. But, threw the ball pretty well for his first mound appearance this season.

Betsy Layne went with Newsome and Brock.

Tigers close out 57th play this weekend, starting Thursday, with the 3 game series at Johnson Central. Hopefully the weather will allow for a good weekend of baseball.
OffTheHook Wrote:Tigers pick up the win.

Caldwell goes 4 striking out 3 allowing 1 UER.
Sublett returns to the mound for the first time since hurting his arm early last season. Throws 3 INs striking out 5 allowing 2 ERs. Still has a little rust. But, threw the ball pretty well for his first mound appearance this season.

Betsy Layne went with Newsome and Brock.

Tigers close out 57th play this weekend, starting Thursday, with the 3 game series at Johnson Central. Hopefully the weather will allow for a good weekend of baseball.
Good for Timmy.

From what I've seen they are giving a chance of thundershowers for thursday, friday, saturday, and sunday.
Bob Seger Wrote:Good for Timmy.

From what I've seen they are giving a chance of thundershowers for thursday, friday, saturday, and sunday.

They are saying now that friday will be clear. Hopefully we can get three games in.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:They are saying now that friday will be clear. Hopefully we can get three games in.

Friday seems to be the only day where there is no forecast of rain. As of right now, weather.com is forecasting a chance of rain in 9 out of the next 10 days.
i dont know what kind of pitching staff that the tigers have but from what i have heard that they are young and timmy a senior isnt it little late to try to develop him as a pitcher
golfer30 Wrote:i dont know what kind of pitching staff that the tigers have but from what i have heard that they are young and timmy a senior isnt it little late to try to develop him as a pitcher

He's pitched his entire career. Not a primary pitcher but he's got his share of innings over the years.
golfer30 Wrote:i dont know what kind of pitching staff that the tigers have but from what i have heard that they are young and timmy a senior isnt it little late to try to develop him as a pitcher

Timmy has pitched at the Varsity level since he was a Frosh. He had nearly 50 INs his first two seasons. He had 7 INs last season. But, due to an arm injury, Coach didn't throw him the rest of the season. Now it is just hard to take him out of Center Field. But, with Cladwell showing he can play in the grass it may allow Timmy to get back on the mound some.
OffTheHook Wrote:Timmy has pitched at the Varsity level since he was a Frosh. He had nearly 50 INs his first two seasons. He had 7 INs last season. But, due to an arm injury, Coach didn't throw him the rest of the season. Now it is just hard to take him out of Center Field. But, with Cladwell showing he can play in the grass it may allow Timmy to get back on the mound some.

Who's Cladwell? jk Too many PLATinums lol