Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ray Kasongo offered by DePaul
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
East Ridge JR (Senior to Be this year) Forward Ray Kasongo has been offered by DePaul University.

Per his Facebook
Awesome!
Congrats Ray!

Will he be back at East Ridge next year?
Rumor mill is that he is being shopped around by an AAU coach
MVP2 Wrote:Congrats Ray!

Will he be back at East Ridge next year?

Yeah, does anyone know if he is going anywhere else?
OutsideLookingIn Wrote:Rumor mill is that he is being shopped around by an AAU coach

Brandon Bender is involved with his AAU team. This is not good.
^Where does Bender coach?
The rumor mill is spinning like crazy with both Kasongo and Wolter. I say that both are gone from ER next year.
I have a feeling they will be back
Spud6 Wrote:^Where does Bender coach?

Bender does not coach. Played at the University of Louisville. Was considering declaring pro after his junior year of high school. Never amounted to much during his short tenure in college. Has been involved with AAU for a while now and trouble follows him. Just ask Donnie Jones who coaches the University of Central Florida. http://espn.go.com/college-sports/story/...-suspended
Bender is pathetic. Everyone knows this, including him.

Congrats Ray. He'll be at ER next year, BTW. Unless something happens back home and he has to go back to Canada, he should be at ER.
Ray, Tony, and their families have nothing more to do with Bender. They have all caught him up in too many lies and unethical practices.
This wonderful news for this young man and hopefully he will be able to gather some better offers this coming season!
School Admin. Wrote:Ray, Tony, and their families have nothing more to do with Bender. They have all caught him up in too many lies and unethical practices.

Nothing more? Most people familiar with East Ridge's program swore a few months back that Bender never had anything to do with them in the first place?
Uncle Fester Wrote:Nothing more? Most people familiar with East Ridge's program swore a few months back that Bender never had anything to do with them in the first place?

He never really did, it was much like everything else talked about on here, very over-exaggerated, spurred on by those who want to either cause trouble or seem more important than they really are by providing "valuable information".
that is great news for the kid
but am not sure if he will be back or not ?
Congratulations to Ray! This is great for our state.
That's What She Said Wrote:The rumor mill is spinning like crazy with both Kasongo and Wolter. I say that both are gone from ER next year.

I for one hope there both gone.....only thing them two did was knock two local kids out of playing time.