Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Corbin Superintendent investigating spring break trip
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-
According to a story in The Times-Tribune By Les Dixon (Sports Editor) Corbin softball coach Chris Hart will be off of his coaching duties until Corbin Superintendent Ed McNeel completes his investigation of the Corbin Lady Redhound softball team’s trip to Fort Walton, Fla., during spring break a couple of weeks ago.
-
http://thetimestribune.com/sports/x16431...hange-made
-
This is not unique to Corbin or just spring break. Seems like something happens every year with a high school team on an overnight trip. Could things like this cause school boards to ban such trips in the future?
Hope things are okay there, but it definitely looks like something is up. I don't think they should ban these trips, but I would guess something like this will happen in the future because there is occasionally something like this that happens with a team. Usually for every team that something like this happens with, there are several teams that go out there and do things the right way. Not saying Corbin did anything wrong because I do not know their situation, but that is what I think about this.
-
Good News.....
-
The Times-Tribune
Monday April 23
By Les Dixon / Sports Editor
-
Corbin softball coach Chris Hart was reinstated as the Lady Redhound softball coach Monday.
-