Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Middlesboro @ Harlan Co 4/23
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What's everybodys thoughts/predictions about this one? I personally think it will be a good one to watch. But I'm going to say. Harlan Co -3 M'boro -1.
Big district showdown!! Not sure who Middlesboro will pitch. They have all their pitchers ready to go, as I'm sure Harlan County does.

If I had to guess, I bet they save their top two pitchers for their All "A" sectional game this week. I bet they throw Nick Capps, Lucas Crawford, or Thomas Epperson tomorrow.

It all depends on who pitches. But...if I were a guessing man, I'd say Middlesboro 7-6. Go Jackets!
You're definitely right MHSParent, big district showdown! From what I'm hearing HC may not even start Boggs or Bond either game, but go with two of their talented sophomores. This Harlan County team has really gelled as a team. They're leading the state in total runs this season, I believe. Their pitching staff is in my opinion the best in this region. Tomorrow should be interesting! Go Bears!
Middlesboro - 4
Harlan County - 1
FanofThegame12 Wrote:You're definitely right MHSParent, big district showdown! From what I'm hearing HC may not even start Boggs or Bond either game, but go with two of their talented sophomores. This Harlan County team has really gelled as a team. They're leading the state in total runs this season, I believe. Their pitching staff is in my opinion the best in this region. Tomorrow should be interesting! Go Bears!

That statistic isnt that impressive when you look at their schedule. Harlan County has only played 3 in-state games against teams with a winning record. Not taking anything away from that program, im just saying. With that being said....

Harlan Co-6
Middlesboro-4
Game time anyone? On radio?