Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: EU Bailout for Spain?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been hearing that Spain is going to need a bailout from the European Union. Does anyone know anything about this? From what I've heard, the bailout would be much larger and more complex to make than the bailouts that were given to Greece.
Does anyone happen to have information about this?

Sad
let me [Image: logo3w.png] that for you

Type a question, click a button.
Deathstar 80 Wrote:I've been hearing that Spain is going to need a bailout from the European Union. Does anyone know anything about this? From what I've heard, the bailout would be much larger and more complex to make than the bailouts that were given to Greece.

i found this site the other day it helps explain some just click around and look at the debt for europe usdebt.kleptocracy.us

Kleptocracy, alternatively cleptocracy or kleptarchy, (from Greek: κλέπτης - kleptēs, "thief"[1] and κράτος - kratos, "power, rule",[2] hence "rule by thieves") is a form of political and government corruption where the government exists to increase the personal wealth and political power of its officials and the ruling class at the expense of the wider population, often without pretense of honest service. This type of government corruption is often achieved by the embezzlement of state funds.

Read more: http://www.answers.com/topic/kleptocracy#ixzz1swgEU91N
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/spain-take...8.html?l=1

More specifically, I would like to point this out from the above article:

Quote:If a huge rescue puts Spain's fiscal solvency into question and the country needs international aid, the survival of the euro zone could be at stake.

Nigel Farage predicted that Spain would eventually need a bailout. It's not yet certain, but I personally believe Spain will eventually need a bailout. Here's the video involving Nigel Farage that I showed all of you a few months ago:

(Just to warn everyone, this video does have a cuss word.)

I've recently found a video that I think might help explain the current European Union debt crisis. I personally don't know if this is 100% accurate or not. Therefore, please check this information yourself. I'll try to check this information in the next few weeks.

Here's the video:

Sorry deathstar, havent heard anything about it to be honest.
I say bail them out but only if everyone gets Serrano Ham