Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Recruiting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The word around Louisa is Sheldon Clark will be turned into KHSAA soon for some recruiting violations with some Law Co. kids. I just heard it a few days ago and haven't been able to post lately. I think it's time the Bulldog folks stand up to people who are taking their kids! Recruiting is no allowed and if this is true kuddos to the administration for fighting it!
Schools are turned in everyday for supposed recruiting violations. Less than 1/2% are accurate.
ah boys...
I wonder how many recruiting violations are thoroughly pursued by the KHSAA.
OhHereWeGo Wrote:I wonder how many recruiting violations are thoroughly pursued by the KHSAA.

As many as the High School Administrators research. There is no KHSAA, it's 100% the administrators who make the decisions, yet everyone believes in this mythical organization like the KHSAA or NCAA. These organizations are the governing bodies, but it IS the schools that sit in on all investigations and vote on the infractions. I love how so many people are blind to what these organizations are truly responsible for when they have never researched it to find the answers themselves. We always here that the decisions are so inconsistent! Well, then go to your schools superintendent or AD, he was likely the one to vote on it!
Didn't Lawrence county have a baseball player from Paintsville last year? Pot meet kettle.