Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville 2 Lawrence 1 (GM3 of series)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Paintsville picks up a HUGE win in the 3rd game of the series. Setting up a VERY HUGE series between them and Johnson Central next week.

Stewart, Taylor & Moore threw for Paintsville.

Cavins, Daniel, Tucker & Kingsmore threw for Lawrence Co.

This also sets up a HUGE series next week between Lawrence Co and Magoffin Co.
OffTheHook Wrote:Paintsville picks up a HUGE win in the 3rd game of the series. Setting up a VERY HUGE series between them and Johnson Central next week.

Stewart, Taylor & Moore threw for Paintsville.

Cavins, Daniel, Tucker & Kingsmore threw for Lawrence Co.

This also sets up a HUGE series next week between Lawrence Co and Magoffin Co.
Excellent Game to watch last evening with one possible exception. Let me say that both teams played excellent baseball and the Tigers came out on top in this contest as officially scored. The Miller crew had scored 2 runs and the Dawgs 1. End of story not quite. You see the infamous one El Petie had to make his presence known with the classic Ego struts on his 1957 Edsel as he entered and exited the playing surface.He was bound to make his mark on a game where he really was not needed.The Tigers did not need him nor did the Dawgs. No change would have been made to the results of the contest. Petie you did keep your promise didn't you. You see El Petie ejected everyone from LC with the exception of someone's grandmother. She got overlooked.We know the real reason why you got the first guy Petie but to toss a guy for asking a question???? Does the 15th have no real officials?? Heck Petie I think your partner was scratching his head but then he did not have the whole story!!!!!!!!! Some people understandConfusednicker:
mr.charlie hustle Wrote:Excellent Game to watch last evening with one possible exception. Let me say that both teams played excellent baseball and the Tigers came out on top in this contest as officially scored. The Miller crew had scored 2 runs and the Dawgs 1. End of story not quite. You see the infamous one El Petie had to make his presence known with the classic Ego struts on his 1957 Edsel as he entered and exited the playing surface.He was bound to make his mark on a game where he really was not needed.The Tigers did not need him nor did the Dawgs. No change would have been made to the results of the contest. Petie you did keep your promise didn't you. You see El Petie ejected everyone from LC with the exception of someone's grandmother. She got overlooked.We know the real reason why you got the first guy Petie but to toss a guy for asking a question???? Does the 15th have no real officials?? Heck Petie I think your partner was scratching his head but then he did not have the whole story!!!!!!!!! Some people understandConfusednicker:
I can understand your frustration Charlie, so many times ole "Petie" has managed to turn the focus on him and ruined a good game. Just be thankful though it could've been worse, you could've had Joey Dotson there also. Does anybody know where Mr Dotson is these days?
Coach Booth Wrote:I can understand your frustration Charlie, so many times ole "Petie" has managed to turn the focus on him and ruined a good game. Just be thankful though it could've been worse, you could've had Joey Dotson there also. Does anybody know where Mr Dotson is these days?

I saw him umping a 9 and 10 year olds Cal Ripken game in Pikeville.
GoEastKYschools Wrote:I saw him umping a 9 and 10 year olds Cal Ripken game in Pikeville.

good. he is finally calling games where the players know as much as he does about the rules. :hilarious:
So I hear alot of talk about umpires this year some new guys some old guys, but what is everyone complaining about.. Pete is Pete, Joey was Joey you got good ones and bad ones... Every region is the same.
golfer30 Wrote:So I hear alot of talk about umpires this year some new guys some old guys, but what is everyone complaining about.. Pete is Pete, Joey was Joey you got good ones and bad ones... Every region is the same.
Umpires are paid to enforce the rules of baseball not parade their egos on a stage to a captive audience.