Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kendall Noble to Western Kentucky
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
According to the Courier-Journal Perry County Central guard Kendall Noble has committed to Western Kentucky.
I am glad for her.
Great accomplishment for a great kid.
Commodores!
^ Couldn't agree more Zaga
Yee-Haw!
Congrats.Enjoyed watching her play and she's a a heads up player that understands the game.Makes everyone around her better and think she'll do great at WKU.
Kendall Noble, who played in more Kentucky girls’ Sweet 16 tournaments than anyone in history, has decided to stay in-state for college.

The 5-foot-10 star from Perry County Central committed to Western Kentucky University on Friday night, picking the Toppers over Middle Tennessee State and Xavier.

“I just really liked the new coaches a lot,” Noble said of new WKU coach Michelle Clark-Heard, a former Louisville assistant coach. “Everybody knows I don’t like to talk, but I could talk to her and felt really comfortable with her.

“It was just a good feeling when I was there. I’m so happy I know where I am going.”

Noble appeared in six Sweet 16 tournaments, Noble played on the varsity four years at Breathitt County and two at Perry Central. She averaged 14.5 points, 9.1 rebounds, 6.5 assists, 5.7 steals and 2.5 blocks as a senior and had four quadruple-doubles.

During her career, Noble finished in the state’s top 20 in points (2,987), No. 8 in rebounds (1,653), No. 1 in steals (1,014), No. 5 in assists (916) and No. 10 in blocks (397).

Clark-Heard has now landed three prospects, including Manual second-team All-State guard LeAsia Wright and junior college guard Bianca McGee. Green County guard Micah Jones and New Albany forward Jalynn McClain signed with the previous staff.

http://blogs.courier-journal.com/jodydem...ts-to-wku/
Congrats Noble!
Congrats!
Congratulations and best of luck!
Good Job Kendall.
One of the better female players ive seen in a while. Congrats.
Congrats to her, she will do well
Best of luck
Congrats!
What kind of offers did she get?

Congrats Mrs. Noble!
good luck at WKY
Spud6 Wrote:What kind of offers did she get?

Congrats Mrs. Noble!

i heard that her top 5 was
ODU, KY, WKY, i can't remember the other 2 teams.